Skip to main content

• Value 4.5
  • Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid with the 2.

I have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid with the 2.4 l engine that I purchased new. It has been far and away the best vehicle I've ever purchased. It routinely gets upwards of 45+ mpg on the freeway if I drive it at 58 mph. I have about 194,000 miles on it and the only maintenance (prior to today) beyond oil changes I've done is to have the transmission fluid flushed at about 130,000 miles, replaced tires, 1 tail lamp, the air filter and the auxiliary battery. I am now experiencing a coolant leak and I believe I'll have to get the water pump replaced.

1.0

Don't buy a hybrid. Don't buy a hybrid. Don't buy

Worse car I ever purchased. Overpaid for it used 2013. And had it in the repair shop 5 times already. This time a new transmission. I'm sure the battery is next. Don't buy one.

2010 Ford F150

Great deal!! They are responsible and made clear all my questions. I recommend and will return to buy other cars in this store. Talk with Junior or Osvaldo

1.0

Worst car I’ve ever owned.

Absolutely awful. We’ve had nothing but issues with this money pit. As if the car itself isn’t bad enough, Hyundai Corporate doesn’t care about their customers AT ALL. They will literally laugh at you on the phone.

Fantastic car

Met all my needs but leaving the country, went to orlando round trip from Miami with 45 dollars with friends and very comfortable, totally recommended

400,000 miles and still going strong

My 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is still going strong at 400,000 miles. I have not had any engine, transmission or hybrid battery repairs at all. The only repairs I have had are normal wear items. It still drives very nicely and is spacious, affordable and comfortable.

3.0

Great vehicle on gas

This car has provided me the opportunity to be mobile again, and given me insight on how much it takes to stay one step ahead in our ever changing society

The best car ever owned

Not issues of any type. Great warranty. Confortable, smooth, great MPG. Excellent rear seats space, this car have absolutely everything you need and more. The Limited edition is the way to go.

Great economical reliable comfortable ride

This has been a very enjoyable car to own and drive. Comfortable for all day trips. Great fuel economy in city driving. Heated seats and duel temp. Controls are very nice. 107,000 miles with only routine maintenance.

Great car in Great condition!

The vehicle is so sexy. LOL! I love its style. It has a lot of miles on it, but it is a 2013 and it still runs like it is brand new. So far so good! I am 100% happy with my selection.