2013 Sonata Hybrid

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited

by Techno Lover from Chicago on June 18, 2013

After having driven a 2008 Prius (which I absolutely love) for a few years it was time to look for a new car. The choices are obvious and many if looking for a hybrid. I settled on the Sonata Hybrid Limited with Tech package for several reasons. With the car fully loaded, the list price of this car is so much lower than other vehicles. The ride and comfort are luxurious. Although I've only had this car for 2 weeks, I have to say I absolutely love it. it is way much more comfortable and luxurious than the Prius, even the new ones. The BlueLink package that comes standard for 3 years is phenomenal. The power train warranty of 10/1000 is a great feature too. Actually all of the warranty specifics are great. If you're looking for a comfortable hybrid with good interior space, great styling, great ammenities, look no further.

Great styling, fun to drive

by CRKthree from Lancaster, PA on June 14, 2013

Bought this car mainly because I fell in love with the styling. It is a challenge to drive a hybrid properly, but on long trips, we are getting in excess of 40 MPG. I have a heavy foot driving style so it has been a challenge to learning to drive different, but if you work at it, the numbers are easily achievable. We bought this to lower our monthly gas bill, two 12 mpg SUV's were killing us. I really like the car, it isn't a hot rod, but it is a smooth car all around. I do notice a bit of road noise, but living in PA, our roads are not the best. If you long for something that looks futuristic, and you are not going to look like the owner of a fleet vehicle, consider the 2013 Sonota Hybrid.

Excellent value

by Car lover from Long Island on January 5, 2014

Without a doubt this car gives you the most bang for your buck. I mean it has heated rear seats besides front, is a hybrid getting 45 mpg, lifetime warranty on battery, leather seats, GPS, etc. for great price. Much more car for your money than any other car in its class.

Amazing Car

by Car Lover from 91344 on March 12, 2014

The car gets great gas mileage. commute 82+ miles a day and decided I needed I hybrid. I test drove the Sonata and loved it. It was comfortable, handled nicely, and was really safe. Got a great deal and have never looked back. Great technology, and the salesman new his stuff. LOVE IT!!!

Great car

by Isis from nashville tn on November 24, 2013

only have about 300 miles on my new sonata hybrid - LOVE THIS THING - very stylish - lots of features and lots of pep - plus its by far one of the quiet cars I've ever owned. Very comfortable seats too which is important because we will be driving frm TN to CA a couple times a year to see family - we have had an elantra before and just got off a lease with a 2012 accent which we liked but not really comfy enough for the long trips - the sonata hybrid fits the bill - so far getting around 35 mpg - which is a few mpg more than the accent for the same type of driving. great value - great mpg - .lots of interior room - comfortable seats and looks beautiful going down the road. have a couple of friends looking at them now for their next car!

Great value

by Doc from New York, New York on February 28, 2014

Have had my 2013 now for a little over a year. Gives great gas mileage - about 35 city, 40 highway. Haven't had any real problems so far. It has good acceleration and start to stop is smooth. Even in the recent snow we've had up in the Northeast, it handled well even on unplowed roads at slow speeds. The only complaint I have is with repairs and replacement parts. About 4 months in having the car, I was side swiped by a another car. Repairs went fine except that I had to wait 2 months for some parts to be shipped from Korea. If those parts had been stocked in the USA, my repairs would have been done in about 2 weeks according to the shop. Instead it took a full 3 months for me to get my car back. Thankfully, Hyundai was very accommodating and gave a loaner car once the duration of my insurance for this had run out. So, overall, didn't like the wait - but the service was very good.

great car

by agg from chicago on March 7, 2014

I like that the car is a hybrid and looks nothing like a hybrid. I like the feature of being able to turn of electric part and do full gas for stronger pick up when needed

Smart Buy

by Proud Hybrid Owner from Texas City, TX on March 12, 2014

I was blown away by the performance of a hybrid. Never gave it a second tnought about owning a hybrid but I was made into a believer. The drive, mileage, comfortable have been amazing. Thank you Johnny and Veronica at Ron Carter Clear Lake. I credit you with my purchase.

favorite car

by Batman70 from Ohio on August 22, 2013

The 2013 Sonata is probably my favorite car that I've ever owned. This car is a pleasure to drive. It is so comfortable and relaxing. The Infinity sound system is the best I've had in an automobile. The fuel mileage is so good you can afford to just turn the radio on and go for a drive. We average about 37.5 mpg.Little sluggish on normal take off like any hybrid but lots of power if you need it.

Most reliable and comfortable

by Family Transport Auto from Norwalk, Ohio on September 30, 2013

I am very impressed by my Hybrid Sonada, I have had a 36 month lease, which will expire in March of 2014, and have had a great driving experience, best gas mileage,one could expect . Hyundia even sent me a cash voucher in the form of a cash credit card, which I used for anything I might want to purchase. I am so satisfied with my Sonada, after having it for approximately 18 months. I just purchased the Hyundia accent for a second car.

1 2 3 4 5