2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Addicted to the brand

Love, love, love Jeeps. I think this is my 7th one....bought for myself, my children and my siblings. I think there is value in the brand and they make it easy by putting packages together that make sense and make it easy for a buyer to stick to their budget while getting the accessories they want. I could spend more, but why? Jeep has a quality product at a decent price and is extremely dependable and trouble-free. Love the Grand Cherokee Summit with quilted lining, light interior, super-comfy seats and lots of room overall. Love this car and will keep buying them as long as Jeep makes it this easy.

Gorgeous & Extremely comfortable

This vehicle exceeded my expectations and my wife LOVES it. We took it straight up north after purchasing and it was sporty and extremely fun to drive. Very happy!

Best purchase I’ve made in years

This suv met all my needs. Great handling, comfortable seats since I’m a bigger guy, reliability, great mileage, all the interior features I wanted and the outside is stylish.

So far so excellent

The most reliable, longest lived vehicle I ever owned was a Jeep. I haven't owned my Jeep Grand Cherokee long enough to say if it has that potential; however the potential is there. The advanced 4WD system is superbly crafted for the often times treacherous Minnesota winter roads which I frequent.

2019 Jeep replaces 2001 Jeep with 338,000 miles

I am excited to start my new adventure with all the added luxuries. The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited replaces my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo that I had for over 18 years and drove over 338,000 miles. Can't beat the Jeep Grand Cherokee comfort and reliability.

Trailhawk edition is amazing!

This vehicle has blown us away. We were originally looking at a Jeep Wrangler, but were finding those just too expensive and didn’t meet our towing needs. Now we have everything and more in this Jeep. So excited to own this and the red is stunning!

All car features meet all my needs

Car features are awesome and easy to understand and use. I phone setup easy. Feature buttons in easy to navigate locations. Car very sound proof

I am very happy with this car

I got this vehicle from Stevenson Hendrick Honda from one of their lots and I was very pleased with their customer service and how well they were able to work with me. Definitely worth recommending to those looking for a great deal on vehicles!

Much nicer vehicle than I expected

Once I drove the Grand Cherokee, I was hooked. Performance is very good, gas mileage is better than advertised if you use cruise control and auto-shut off features (around 28 HWY and 20 CITY). Reliability is excellent (7000 miles plus so far and NO problems at all), and the comfort and visibility are far beyond what I expected. Lots of thought into what one would need when camping, off road (USB and power ports in all the right spots for camping). The main screen is wonderful as is the map displays, etc.

4.3

Nice looking

It meets my expectations. Decent gas mileage for the size of vehicle. Room for the legs and head. Lots of cargo space. Drives and handles good. Lots of luxury extras