2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
4.0

It's pretty nice, so far.

I have the 4x4 highlander package. The mold came off of the driver side an it took seven months for the dealership to fix it, but all in all, I really like this vehicle.

Jeep Grand Cherokee trailhawk

Meets all of my needs. Not too big that it’s a pain to maneuver in traffic or get into small parking spots but not too small that I can’t comfortably drive with the family. Also good at hauling as I have the hemi V8. Decent amount of cargo room in the back, and all of the seats fold down completely.

Just got it

I love driving it-sits high. Still have not learned all the things it does. So far I like the navigation better than others as it notifies me well before a turn.

Most reliable Jeep I’ve owned out of 3

This car has been fun for the 2 years I’ve owned it, I had a 2015 SRT JEEP before this one and the 19 really was upgraded. The interior is much nicer, the infotainment system is much better and more clear, apple car play is easy to use. This car has a custom drive mode system which I really love, for example you can choose your suspension, transmission, stability and steering from street/sport/track, and you can choose awd from street/sport/track or 50/50. Really and awesome feature

TONY RUSSO

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, This is my 4th jeep in 20 years and I will not purchase any other vehicle except a jeep. Great in rain, hail, sleet and snow.

GC Limited Model

Just purchased this GC Limited because we like some of the features and got more features than we expected. Lots of extras that make driving this SUV a save and pleasurable experience.

Sharp car with all the bells and whistles

The High Altitude package was everything we were looking for. It's very luxurious and comfortable while yet not a foreign import brand/price tag. We're very pleased with the ride, the power, and the sharp look.

Very comfortable, many options included, smooth r

Perfect car for my wife. It's Reliable, comfortable and the interior is very nice. The entertainment system is excellent. It has great pick up for a v6.

3.3

Electronics are an issue

The Uconnect navigation system stopped working 10 months after getting brand new 2019 High Altitude trim. When I took into dealer to repair, they tried to fix software and said it was beyond repair, and would require entire touch screen system to be replaced. After they tried the software fix, instrument cluster and nav screen with “update failed” message would not turn off, with screen and dash lights constantly on, even after car was turned off for hours.

Smooth highway cruiser

Powerful engine, smooth ride, comfortable seats, pretty decent sized trunk. Having just purchased it 1 month ago, I love the JGC so far. Already been on a 9hour trip and back without any issues.