2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I did not buy this particular vehicle.

by from Houston, Texas. on September 18, 2017

After arriving at the dealership and after the test drive, I observed that the removable top had two cracks by the back glass like it had possibly been dropped. I was not offered a replacement to or a discount on the vehicle. I did not buy the vehicle.
Not Rated Reliability

They're a blast

by from Tulsa ok on September 18, 2017

There's nothing quite like driving down a backroad with the top off on a cool fall day. Jeep Wranglers have their quirks, but that's part of the fun. They're not the most comfortable to drive on a long road trip, they're loud, the gas mileage isn't good. But... they're so much fun that most of that stuff isn't in your mind when you're driving it.

Favorite Jeep so far

by from Randolph Ohio on August 3, 2017

Absolutely love the new Jeeps better mpg then any Jeep I've owned before. Very comfortable to drive.

Uses car for Havingfun

People comment on what a great looking jeep

by on August 2, 2017

This is my first Jeep and it didn't disappoint. Having the hardtop and softtop was fun. Great in the snow.

VERY RELIABLE AND EASY TO UPGRADE.

by from PETAL, MS on August 1, 2017

I HAVE OWNED MANY JEEPS AND THIS MODEL JEEP IS THE FIRST THAT COULD BE AN EVERYDAY DRIVER! A SMALL LIFT AND WHEELS AND TIRES AND YOU HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most fun and customizable vehicle I've owed.

by from Valparaiso on July 28, 2017

Great styling and customizing sure is fun. I got the Altitude in Hydro blue pearl and got a lot positive waves (Jeep).

Modern with roots in the past

by from Nebraska on July 19, 2017

I love this car. It harks back to the spirit of the original but with enough stuff pulled off the shelf of modern to be not left behind. It does what it was built to do better then most and I feel that no apologies were made for being tilted in the off road direction. Yet it's road manners are rather good for two solid axels.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love Wranglers but so expensive and cheaply built

by from NV on July 18, 2017

pieces and parts were always falling off inside the car. they are cheaply built. But I did love off roading.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best four wheels I've ever owned!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA on July 15, 2017

I really didn't think i'd be so enthusiastic when my wife wanted me to buy a 4 door jeep. I'd been driving her Honda Element that I'd hated but came to love. However my jeep is amazing. I used to only drive in a 2-3 mile radius but now any excuse i'm in the jeep. Best thing since the HMMVEE i drove in the Army.

A mus have for an outdoorsman

by from Gustine, ca on July 15, 2017

This car met all my needs. The look, durability, and sturdiness is everything I was hoping it'd be. Best Jeep that is available right now.
Not Rated Reliability