2011 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2011 Kia Sorento
4.0

A very sorry paint job.

I have been trying to get KIA TO paint my sorrento since it was about 4 years old. It’s obvious there was a defect in the painting. It is feathering and I’m discovering areas where paint has started bubbling and eventually peels. There are several spots on my car. The worst one is on the front roof of my car. If this was repaired, I would be very happy with my car. Right now I’m not happy with KIA!!! Kathy Booker

1.4

Worst piece of junk I have ever owned!

Everything that could possibly go wrong with a car has gone wrong with my 2011 kia Sorrento. Everytime they have a recall I'm told my car isn't one of the vehicles for the recall. I have never in my life drove such a piece of junk. And trying to get any type of help from kia staff is a joke. They are only around to sell people the huge piles of junk they make. After they get your money, you no longer matter to them. I personally think that they should be forced to pay everyone back then shut down for good! I don't recommend buying a kia I know after my piece of junk finishes falling apart. I will never own another one.

Very reliable vehicle. Comfortable & few problem

Car met my husband’s needs as he drove many miles daily. It never failed him, despite the height number of miles he drove on a daily basis.

2.7

Dangerous car

This vehicle has to many recalls & problems with harness plugs. My computer harness plug has corroded, the computer prongs are broken off into the plug. Car is dead, still owe $8000 & they want $5000 to fix it. It should be a recall!

Most reliable car I've owned

I've never had any issues with it. Fuel efficient with lots of room. 3rd row seat folds down for a large cargo area. Dual climate control is very nice.

3.0

Bought with 111k miles. Engine shot.

I like how it drives. Interior is nice. Lots of features for the price. Trouble is, these models have engine issues. I bought mine 3 weeks ago. Engine went bad. Another $6000 for a rebuilt unit or $4000 to rebuild. Not worth the money.

4.1

Great service for good car

The one problem I had was the 4 wheel drive transfer case. It failed at 80,000 miles and Kia replaced it at no charge. No hassle, great phone support and cooperative dealerships. Other than that, I drove it 135,000 miles with no other issue.

4.1

Good Value for the money

It is a nice car and I bought it as is from a reputable dealer. It randomly bangs / clunks when shifting with no check engine lights. I hope it's nothing serious. Overall looks and runs good for a 10 year old car.

Most reliable and best car I’ve owned

This car has exceeded all my needs and has been well taken care of within my time driving it. I have never had any problems with the car and have up-kept all the necessary check ups.

Best customer service ever

The only issue in 139,000 miles was a transfer case that was damaged by the salt on the roads in Maine. It was replaced at no charge at 80,000 miles. I would buy another.