2011 Kia Sorento consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2011 Kia Sorento
4.4

Worth the Money

one of the first vehicles to have third row seating option. 2011 purchased 2010, after a year of no model. ride is solid. worked great for transporting soccer players

The perfect car for us

This car is exactly what we needed and it looks brand new. It has plenty of room and yet it's easy to drive. I love it!

1.4

Worst car I have ever owned

This car has cost me over double what it’s worth in repairs. Every time I bring it in for an inspection I get slapped with a $2500 repair bill. Never again will I ever buy another Kia.

2.7

I bought this for my Daughter and her new baby..

2004 Kia power steering going out is causing accidents for people. Now my daughter has a Sorento, not in perfect condition, she can bearly steer for her and the little one. Thank God Her and the Baby are alive !! This needs to be recalled !!

Has been a very reliable car

Purchased this car after reviewing the 3 major competitors. Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. The styling and features surpassed all for the purchase price and gas mileage

2.0

Dealerships are out for themselves, Julio Jones

I really like my car, problem is, wiring harness on headlight keeps burning out and melting. Even put a ceramic harness on it and problem still persists. Julio Jones wants to charge me an arm and a leg because I did not buy it from them. Would not let me speak to a mechanic, just some woman that said she is in charge of service department.

Good looking car. Smooth sailing!

The car runs like a dream. 3 seat row, lots of space, super clean. All wheel drive, new tires. Blootooth and Sirius Radio. Usb port for ipod.

THE MOST RELIABLE CAR THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED.

THIS CAR MEETS ALL MY NEEDS....IT IS GREAT FOR COMMUTING ; FUN TO DRIVE; LOTS OF ROOM 7 SEATER SUV. IT HAS A HATCHBACK; FOLD DOWN SEATS FOR CARRYING LOTS OF CARGO; GREAT SUV.

3.0

Just MEH

Overall, this vehicle is extremely average. The handling in snow is decent, the comfort is decent, and the overall vehicle is just plain decent. Nothing to write home about.

One of two of the best cars we've ever owned

Great third row seating (planning for grandkids). Very durable leather seats. Front seats are heated. Great cargo area. Ergonomically everything is well located from the driver's seat. Runs quiet with little to no cabin noise. Shifts smoothly with plenty of power.