2016 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2016 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2016 Lexus RX 350
3.4

I don't agree with the remoter starter charge.

The car is good but the charges for remote start I don't agree with.. It should be Free..i do not feel that Lexus consider the Customer

Very reliable suv. Comfortable on long trips.

Easy for a non mechanic to diagnose and repair. Well designed. I used it to tow my boat. Replaced it with a Lincoln suv, but am trading it in for a RX hybrid.

2.3

Looks good but not reliable

The car from outside and inside looks really good but not the realiability. Out of 3 years owning this car, been towed 3 times to dealership because of battery issues. One time dealer changed battery saying battery defect rest no issues found but the car wouldnt start any day. Even if u r driving everyday. Dealer didn’t find the issue, I reported to corporate awaiting next actions.

I’ve owned a Lexus before and they’re reliable

The RX 350 that we purchased Is awesome. We loved that it has: warning sensors when object/s is near (front, back and sides), panoramic view sunroof, tilt side mirror (while reversing, parking), heated and cooling front seats, heated steering, etc. But what I liked the most is the option of eco and sport option. Most people might not care as much but I do. The Lexus we previously owned have lag 0-60mph. But with direct injected engine the vehicle response instantaneously. So with that said, this vehicle have the luxury, style and performance that we wanted/need.

Wonderful suv, they don't make them any better

Lexus makes better high end cars than anyone - forget Mercedes, Acura, BMW, and all others unless u can afford Bently, etc. Also Lexus has the best warranty by a long shot. This is our 2nd Lexus, and will buy another when the time comes.

20 years between car purchases

Bought our 1999 RX300 new. 20 years and 261,000 miles later it is still going strong. Our second car, a Chrysler, gave it up at 241,000 so we decided to get another Lexus. The 2016 is a totally different car from the 1999, but it drives great and is what I would call spacious. I am 6'3" and don't like cramped cars. The 2016 RX350 has plenty of room and drives great both on the interstate and around town. We use the dealer for service and follow the recommended service schedule. I expect the same longevity from the 2016 as we have experienced with the 1999. The old RX300 is now the second car and is a pleasure to drive. Highly recommend the RX model from Lexus.

Most ‘Perfect Fit’ vehicle I’ve ever owned

The SUV cabin is perfectly tailored for my body regardless of seat position, when accessing all the control and visibility while driving. The RX is comfortable and performance is great. Still getting used to the map display compared to my last vehicle but it’s low on the scale of issues.

Great SUV

Previously owned a Honda Pilot (nothing negative to say about the Pilot) but this Lexus is very nice and meets our every need in a mid-size SUV.

I’m a fan of Lexus vechile!

Very comfortable car rides smooth and has plenty of leg space a good car fo traveling and taking kids here and there to soccer practice

I hope it is as good as my last rx350

This is my second rx350. I like the look of the exterior and interior. Lots of bells and whistles. Feels like a new car. Love the I pearlized white color.