2016 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$41,900–$43,300 MSRP range
side view of 2016 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2016 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2016 Lexus RX 350

Best car I have ever owned!

This is my fourth Lexus SUV, 2001, 2008, 2015 and 2016 they just keep making them better and better. I would never own anything but a Lexus.

4.3

Reliable car

This car meet all my needs. I am very excited to drive it anywhere. The reliability of Lexus takes the concern factor to a minimum

very nice and comfortable vehicle

very comfortable to drive great features, great power and handling can't say enough about how nice this car is and how nice it is to drive, my wife loves it she had a 2010 es 350 at one time never got over the Lexus comfort.

I had a 202 rx330 with 187,000 miles on it

I had a 202 rx330 with 187,000 miles on it great SUV. Had a 2019 RX350 as a loaner and fell in love with it. After doing some research found out that they had not changed anything on it. Came across a certified 2016 with 20,000 miles on it and the rest is history!

4.1

Seriously? I’m very disappointed

After 14 years of driving my 2004 Rx 330 (269k) I was ecstatic to find a beautiful 2016...I talked myself out of a BMW X6...because of reliability and practicality...been in 5 times since January to fix the hesitation that I thought was just a fluke..last trip was to upgrade the software for this issue...I’ve been trying to live with it.. but can’t. It’s an AWESOME highway car, but I’m tired of analyzing it EVERY time I drive it😫 will update if Lexus makes me happy..going to test drive more CPO 350’s this weekend, meanwhile I take the 04 for local drives

Great buying experience at Alfa Romeo of Annapolis

We bought a previously owned 2016 Lexus RX350. Chad and Angelina were terrific through the entire process. Their professionalism, expertise, and thoughtfulness were exceptional. A few minor issues came up, and they handled them in a manner that exceeded our expectations. We would certainly recommend this dealership. Thank you to Angelina and Chad!

very reliable handling

Several SUVs in the market, but my 2016 Lexus RX350 filled everything that I was looking for, comfort, luxury inside and outside; I recommend them, handle it and they will give me the reason ....

4.4

Nice luxury SUV.

Nice SUV with lots of power, but lacking in hip and leg from for taller drivers. Beautiful lines and interior and a sound system out of this world.

Lexus RX 350

I purchased a 2016 Lexus RX 350 from Darryl Floars Motors in Goldsboro, NC. The Lexus is a very dependable and smooth driving vehicle and I could not have asked for a better dealership to buy from they made the purchasing process easy!

New to Lexus

As a former Toyota and Honda owner, this was our first foray into Lexus. Absolutely love the RX350. Has every bell and whistle imaginable. And is soooooo comfortable. Drives like a sofa on wheels... a very sporty sofa that is. ; ) Am 100% in love with this new car.