2016 Lexus RX 350 consumer reviews

$41,900–$43,300 MSRP range
side view of 2016 RX 350 Lexus
Explore the 2016 Lexus RX 350
Shop the 2016 Lexus RX 350

just got it last night, but I love it.

This car has everything a person would want or need. It's well made, comfortable has plenty of power and safe. I highly recommend it to anyone

LexusFan

So far my Lexus RX350 has exceeded my high expectations! it is very comfortable, handles well, and is beautiful!! I’m looking forward to many happy years together!!

4.4

Best Luxury Car I’ve ever owned.

This car has met all my needs thus far other than could so netter with gas mileage on the highway/freeway than the city driving. Other than that low maintenan e, great comfort as well as sporty feeling with the ride.

I'm very happy with purchase, met my expectation.

This car was selected to meet my lifestyle changes. It has met all my expectations. The buying process was the easiest I have ever experienced. The vehicle was in exceptional showroom condition.

3.0

Very Dissapointed!

Very nice ride but many other problems are very disappointing! The heated seats barely work even on high. The electronics are terrible and from the 1990's! Navigation is horrible and have not used in the past two years. Had to replace tires and brakes before the car hit 35K miles! Never had these issues with Honda or Acura! Not told remote start app was only free for one year! Done with Lexus after my lease is over!

Best Car

The car surpasses my expectations !!! Very comfortable and smooth drive. Spacious sound proofed and has more than enough room for passengers. The can is equipped with the latest technologies!!!!

4.1

Rx 350 is the go to

Our 2nd RX. It's the go to vehicle. Wife loves it. Hope it lasts as long as our first. You can not go wrong with this choice

Very nice overall

I enjoy the quiet ride and comfort. I drove this car from Las Vegas where I purchased the vehicle back to San Diego. It was a nice easy ride and I felt very safe in the vehicle.

4.4

It’s noisy !

A lot more engine and road noise than my 2012 rx. Drives and rides smoothly however there is a bit of hesitation during take off.

Best luxury suv

Great used SUV at a great price. Buying process was easy with tons of great vehicle features. Gas mileage and power is a definite plus.