2002 Lexus SC 430 consumer reviews

$61,055 starting MSRP
side view of 2002 SC 430 Lexus
Explore the 2002 Lexus SC 430
Shop the 2002 Lexus SC 430

Always a pleasure, beautiiful and powerful.

You will be a proud owner and enjoy years of driving pleasure. Always garaged and well maintained. Not just a non smoker, also one who cleans his cars regularly. Immaculate!

Classy, Sophisticated,Unique, Sporty Luxury Coupe

I have own several Lexus models and you have to own a SC430 to really appreciate what it really is. It is more than just another luxury car. This car is for the individual that appreciates being different, refined, unique, mysterious, fun and professional all at the same time. You can not put this car or the individual that owns it in a box. In one word the SC430 is Special in the best sense of the word.

4.4

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

This car has unique style. I’m always getting positive compliments about how nice it looks. Car’s 17 years old but still looks and runs great!

Best built car I have ever owned

Everything lines up and fits! No sloppy assembly anywhere. Seats are finely stitched leather and have held up well for being 17 years old! Lots of pep when needed. Loads of complements on the exterior color. Very popular, head-turner here in the Coachella valley. Great retirement present to myself!

I BOUGHT IT WITH 104 K ITS AN 02

I LOVE THIS CAR FOR AN 02 IT DRIVES LIKE NEW AND SUPER SMOOTH ITS RARE IN MY AREA SO NOW ONE REALLY HAVE SEEN THEM. PEOPLE JUST STARE AND SMILE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TOP IS DOWN OMG.

Favorite car I've ever owned!

I've owned way too many vehicles in the last 30 years, including many convertibles. I bought this car in mint condition only a few weeks ago and it immediately has become the most favorite car I've ever owned. Comfort, power, reliability, GREAT sound system, and all in a a convertible. You can get a bargain on some easily used ones. Get yours now before they become a classic (in the next couple of years) and demand and price go way up.

L ho acquistata usata da 1 anno ma ne sono innamoe

Ho avuto 5 porsche anche turbo da 450 cv . Ora ho 65 anni ed ho trovato questa stupenda sc430 argento con interno nero. L auto o meglio le 2 auto al prezzo di una. Vanno benissimo.sono stupende da aperte .ma anche da chiuse. Non mi serve nessun altra auto. O forse mi servirebbe cambio sequenziale un po + moderno. Non rimpiango le oltre 40 auto che ho avuto prima dei 65 anni. Motore possente ma discreto. E poi una gran classe. La migliore. Spero di tenerla x altri 20 anni

Great Car!

I've always driven convertibles, and this is the best one by far. 140,000 miles, very reliable, fun to drive, quiet and solid with the top up, sporty and fast, simply gorgeous interior. Typical bulletproof Lexus quality and reliability. Now that I'm retired we take a lot of trips and this is a fun, relaxing car to travel in. My golf clubs fit in the trunk with the top down. Only thing I don't like is that since I'm 6'5" there's no room in back for passengers, and the trunk is small with the top down.

My bucket list car....

Years ago, when they first came out, my jaw dropped! It was the most beautiful car I had ever seen. I made a promise to myself that, one day, I would own one. That day came about 7 years ago when I purchased a 2002 SC 430, it had 114,000 miles on it. Having Lexus's in the past, the mileage was of no concern. This is a fun, let me repeat, FUN, car to drive, and even though it is now 16 (!!!) years old, it still turns heads, has the paint job of a car almost new, and I still get tons of compliments on it where ever I drive. Actually, this car is a dream on long trips, you may have to pack lighter than normal, but even after putting on 600-700 miles per day, you get out of the sports car and feel like you sat in a luxury sedan all day. At 151,000 miles, we are replacing some minor parts, but, overall, the car still feels solid and handles extremely well. Get rid of the run flat tires, and pick yourself out a nice set of rims, and you are good to go.

very reliable which to me is its biggest asset

great styling, unbeatable reliability and comfort, adequate performance, steering a little slow for me. love all the tech with this car, overall really like the car!