2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental
2.3

It looks nice but.....

This car is pretty but the quality is awful. From the first week I brought it home there were problems. First, the seat airbag was coming apart due to a badly designed system. Then on the same seat, the heater stopped working and had to be repaired twice and still does not work right with the remote start. The armrest squeaks constantly and is very irritating. The rear window panel vibrates anytime you put a little bass in the music. The door latches are a serious issue, and even after being replaced, I do not trust them. Now after 3 weeks in the shop for the recall on the door latches. The sunroof shade assembly has fallen apart and it has to go back to the dealer again for another repair. I planned on buying this car out for my retirement gift, but now I will be so happy when this lease is up and I may not even wait. I may just trade it in and get into something else. The car is full of cheap inferior parts and Lincoln should be ashamed to sell such low quality products. This is why the American car market has such bad reputation.

2.0

Cheapest made car I have ever owned

If I could give 0 stars I would. We have a new continental that has been nothing but problems from doors unlatching while driving down the road to the doors not opening due to the faulty latch system they "fixed" twice before the national recall. Their "fix" Left me with a dented in door from the door sagging and having to be forced open so that I could get out. The service department and body shop wouldn't fix the body damage stating that it must have been wrecked. My car had 2,000 miles on it with a clear Carfax when it was purchased. I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER LINCOLN AGAIN AND I WILL POST ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE SO OTHERS DON'T EXPERIENCE THE SAME NIGHTMARE THAT I HAVE.

Stunning car, gets lots of compliments

I have only owned it for two weeks, but the quality and ride is beyond comparison. Looked at Cadillac and Jaguar, but the Continental stands out as a better car.

The American luxury car is back

From the moment I first saw the Continental on the turntable at the 2016 auto show I knew I had to have one. Had to wait until someone else took the initial depreciation on one of the first 2017s to be able to afford to make it happen. Acquired mine 10 days ago and I’m completely blown away by Ford’s flawless execution of this awesome vehicle. Every day spent behind the wheel it impresses me in some new unexpected way. So glad to see this amazing machine get the recognition it deserves w the recent #1 rating in the luxury category - if that doesn’t impress you, let me remind you of a couple of “slightly” more expensive sedans it beat out for those bragging rights: Mercedes S Series, BMW 7 series, etc. And did I mention I get 25 mpg on the highway burning REGULAR fuel w its nimble 335 hp twin turbo EcoBoost V6?? Go back to American luxury and buy a stunningly beautiful Lincoln Continental - you will NOT be disappointed

Beautiful car that is full of comfort

Perfect car. Looks good. Drives great. Has all the current features that are important to cars today. Good gas mileage and takes regular fuel. Love the interior and dash!

2.3

Most Unreliable Car I’ve Ever Known...Used or New

This car has been my worst nightmare in a new car as well as in a used car. I never dreamed I would encounter sooo many mechanical problems. It’s been serviced for problems since I bought it New in February 2017. Before it was a year old it had problems. Service thinks it’s fine since the problems are covered under warranty but who wants to drive a new car that inadvertently experiences major problems. And the scary thing for me is I never know when it’s going to happen!!! What recourse have I, as a consumer? Their concierges work for Lincoln not the consumer!!! I really hate this car. Beauty really is only skin deep in every since of the word.

She is Beautiful and handles like a dream.

There can be no nicer automobile inside. The seating is incredibly comfortable. Perfect for long trips or short drive to the market. Quite and stylish with amazing performance.

Most Luxurious Car I have owned.

Unbelievable features, legroom, comfort, and drivability. A match for most any foreign luxury car available. The seats are amazing. The car is incredibly quiet. The fuel economy is great for a car this size. I love this car.

Best I've ever owned

I've owned a dozen new cars since 1963, and this is the best yet. My wife has debilitating back problems, so one of the reasons we purchased this specific model is that the comfortable seats allow her to continue to travel in our retirement years. As an olde Navy pilot, I like the handling.

My Dream Car

I own a 2017 Continental Reserve, and can tell you the handling is great. YES... it's not like a rear wheel drive and it's not going to beat the best sports car. Lincoln wasn't trying for this to be viewed as a sports car. It IS the blending of the best of a luxury car. Its interior is better than any MB, Volvo or Caddy I've owned. The power of the 2.7T is decent, 0-60 in approx 5.5 seconds. It has so many features. My favorites are the heated/cooled/massaging front & rear seats, the adaptive cruise, lane departure assist and collision avoidance/pedestrian emergency braking, park assist, remote start from anywhere I have a WiFi signal (this is BIG when you work in a hospital), pano roof, nav system, Sync III, power rear shade, Revel Premium sound system, heated steering wheel, AWD, 360 degree camera, and finally... the rainsensing wipers with auto de-icing wipers. As far as performance...when I'm on the freeway and you get a truck that is doing well below the speed limit in the left lane, this car will burst forward to pass them and it does it very controlled. This car is so comfortable, quiet, with decent power and handling and all those options... it was my choice as it was also a better price than the MBs, Lexus, Audi or Volvo.