2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Continental Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental

Finest vehicle I've ever owned, over (40)+

Most comfortable vehicle I've owned. Plenty of power and great styling. I really like the "clinch closing doors", no slamming required. So many neat features, a true pleasure to drive. And not to forget, the AWD system.

best vehicle in my lifetime

The good news is its not a yuppie Beemer. And its not a Benz or an Acura. its not a Lexus or an Infinity. yet somehow it simply manages to do everything well and i mean everything!

Not your father's Town Car

Traded 2010 Town Car for a Continental. While I loved the Town Car, it is a dinosaur by comparison. The Continental is technologically advanced, well built, comfortable and attractive. The 30 position massage seats are a must option. The 2.7 liter engine runs circles around the Town Car. My only complaint is that the trunk is much smaller and interior storage is somewhat less abundant than the Town Car. Gas mileage is about the same and perhaps slightly better getting combined 23.5mpg. Will get mid to upper 20s on the highway. Leased for 2yrs but this may be a "keeper".

Best Highway Ride

This car is more than comfortable on long road trips and is definitely spacious enough for four adults.

Awesome car fantastic ride and styling

Awesome car, Its not like your old lincolns This has great performance and styling The 3.0 engine is the way to go Tjis car will open eyes where ever you go in it

It is all computerized. Takes a learning curve.

Great safety features and creature comforts. Great safety features and extreme comfort and ride. Beautiful styling. Plenty of room. The best luxury car I have ever driven or owned. Good value.

A comfortable car

I have owned several nice cars, but the Continental is the most comfortable quietest way to get from point A to Point B. It is a great way to travel.

A car that reflects Lincoln's tradition

Loaded with safety an comfort features. A pleasure to drive. A distinctive auto reflecting the styling and class Lincoln is known for.

Most secure care I ever own.

I love my Lincoln had an 85 town car, still have it. This care is so secure, comfortable and roomie, its just to much for me to love. I am really enjoying it.

Update to my original review

My Lincoln Continental continues to be flawless. It has not been back to the dealer for any issues since delivered. Gas mileage has increased to 26.5 in a mix of city and highway driving. Everyone who sits in the front seat says it is the most comfortable car seat they ever sat in. Along with me, they love the seat comfort and massage features. I also love the instant torque of the twin turbo engine. This is a really nice, top quality car and I am 100% satisfied with it. I have several other high-end cars and seldom drive them now that I have the Continental.