2017 Lincoln Continental consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Continental Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln Continental
Shop the 2017 Lincoln Continental

Best I've ever owned

I've owned a dozen new cars since 1963, and this is the best yet. My wife has debilitating back problems, so one of the reasons we purchased this specific model is that the comfortable seats allow her to continue to travel in our retirement years. As an olde Navy pilot, I like the handling.

My Dream Car

I own a 2017 Continental Reserve, and can tell you the handling is great. YES... it's not like a rear wheel drive and it's not going to beat the best sports car. Lincoln wasn't trying for this to be viewed as a sports car. It IS the blending of the best of a luxury car. Its interior is better than any MB, Volvo or Caddy I've owned. The power of the 2.7T is decent, 0-60 in approx 5.5 seconds. It has so many features. My favorites are the heated/cooled/massaging front & rear seats, the adaptive cruise, lane departure assist and collision avoidance/pedestrian emergency braking, park assist, remote start from anywhere I have a WiFi signal (this is BIG when you work in a hospital), pano roof, nav system, Sync III, power rear shade, Revel Premium sound system, heated steering wheel, AWD, 360 degree camera, and finally... the rainsensing wipers with auto de-icing wipers. As far as performance...when I'm on the freeway and you get a truck that is doing well below the speed limit in the left lane, this car will burst forward to pass them and it does it very controlled. This car is so comfortable, quiet, with decent power and handling and all those options... it was my choice as it was also a better price than the MBs, Lexus, Audi or Volvo.

The most comfortable ride I have ever driven

I think this vehicle has a high ticket look and feel but it is reasonably priced for the competition class. I have owned mercedes, BMW and Audi. This Car is competitive by, look and feel. Lincoln has set the bar high with this Car class.

Clearly American luxury....

After 30 years devoted Cadillac owner they left the American buyer...with it's appearance, power and luxury, Lincoln did their homework on this , the seats are by far the best, large sunroof, and the 3.0 make this car a pleasure to drive everyday...it stands out in a sea of euro looking autos...

Best Lincoln we have ever owned

The Continental is a roomy, comfortable car. The gas mileage is great. Can?t beat the Ecobooat engine The interior is spacious and the car handles very well, both on highway and city driving We bought the entry level Continental and it is well equipped. The only negative is, I wish the sunroof opened a little more.

Best Car I've owned

This car met all my needs. It's very spacious in the back seat. The front seat massagers are amazing. It's comfortable, fast, and very luxurious. I love everything about this car. The door handles are very unique too.

Smooth and easy to drive!

The comfort and handling are excellent and I love it. Door opening is unique and easy while shutting doors and truck easily is great. It would not wake up a baby.

One fine automobile

This car rides great, looks great, the seats are the best, and the Revel sound system is on an other planet. great car all together.

2.3

Very Dissapointed

It has been almost a year, good thing I leased it not purchased it. It started very good but I have had some issues: quality is not there, some of the interiors are extremely poor quality, the trunk does not work anymore the automatic feature, the windshield already changed, I do not recall having so many issues with a luxury vehicle. Yes Dealer responds nicely however I should not be at the dealer that often. Sad to say but as soon as the lease is over, not more American made cars for me.

Met all expectations

Met all of my expectations over the road, city driving, room inside and back seat,trunk and technology. Extreamly pleased and met my benchmark price !