2020 Lincoln Corsair consumer reviews

$35,945–$38,145 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Corsair Lincoln
Explore the 2020 Lincoln Corsair
Shop the 2020 Lincoln Corsair

I just bought a reserve and I love it

I test drove the X5, the XC60, the GLC, and several non luxury SUVs. I like the exterior look and interior styling, but those are bonuses. The interior space is best in class for legroom in the front and back seats, and it has nearly best in class cargo space as well. We came from a RAV4 premium, which had great power and is unmatched in carg space by any compact SUV, and by most mid size ones. The Corsair is much better for legroom however. The ride quality is excellent; I have no desire to pretend I am a race car driver feeling every bump in the road. Power is good in the 2.3L version that we have, though it is not exceptional. The luxury touches are nice; we got the massaging seats, which are fun, but the adjustment for thig support seems actually very useful. The 24 way seats we got are quite firm, and the side supports are aggressive; I can see where some would find them too much. Right now i am trying to find my comfortable spot, out of a lot of choices. Memory for the seat and mirrors, queued to your key is a great feature in a shared car. Congratulations Lincoln. I do not think there is a better compact SUV in this class.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

This car is the epitome of luxury. The Lincoln Corsair is top notch. Comfortable quite ride with all the bells & whistles. Great sound system, heated & cooled seats, Heated steering wheel, lane control system, moon roof, and on and on!

A definite MUST to consider - compact luxury SUV

I have driven Cadillacs for years and my fave dealership was closed which put me out in no man's land. I looked for a replacement to my 2017 Cad sedan knowing I wanted an SUV. Took a look at a lot of different brands and did not want to pay 50K plus. I found value but more importantly and great riding car in the Corsair. It must be considered when you are looking.

Luxury Features for Great Price

I have owned some more economical cars, and other luxury car brands, but this so far is my favorite. From the styling, to the features and reliability of this vehicle, I will be keeping this car for many years (until I decide to trade it out for another Lincoln). Additionally, I love the Lincoln App, that lets me see my vehicle health, schedule maintenance, and start my vehicle remotely. I highly recommend!

Perfect for me!

I love the comfortable ride, gas mileage, fast excellaration and so many other features. We do own another vehicle. This is mine and I love it. After a year of owning it I knew soon on this was an awesome choice in a small SUV.

Enjoyable drive. Love the car

Pros- Car drives very smoothly. Very comfortable and luxurious. Cons- Cup holders very flimsy-especially in back seat. I think the 3 programable buttons on visor could be In a more convenient location.

Love everything about my new car

I test drove other makes but in this price range it is best by far. Very quick response upon excellaration. Nice quiet interior from outside noise. Nice sound system.

Luxurious AND sporty!

This car is the mini Navigator. It has 3 driving modes, a luxurious interior (beautiful), and very smooth ride. But it is zippy and fun to drive. Happier with this purchase than any in the past.

Most luxury Suv I've owned

Its a very nice riding car it is spacious and has a lot 9f features and toms of leg room. I like the 360 camera the most the added security is great.

This is my 3rd. Lincoln

I'm having issues with the driver air bag. Took it to dealer on the 2nd. day (a Saturday) and was told they would call me on Monday to let me know when they would have a car for me to drive. NOT A GOOD WAY TO START! Never had any issues with my other 2 Lincoln's.