2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2016 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX

Gorgeous inside and out with no problems.

I had a hard deciding a new vehicle until I test drove the MKX. Smooth, quiet and comfortable. I get many compliments. It’s the right size for me and easy to maneuver.

Very nice comfortable vehicle

Love my new Lincoln MKX. It has been a very great car. Love the look of the interior and it is one of the most comfortable riding vehicles I have ever owned.

Very nice ride

Has a lot of features for a nice price , smooth ride. Very nice interior with a lot of features. Nice acceleration and quiet interior.

Comfortable luxury

I usually only buy Cadillac and Lincoln’s. This time I bought a Lincoln because the MKX was just the right size. A little disappointed that the size decreased from the last generation. Mainly in interior head room and the downward sloping design of the rear reduced the size of the hatch opening. Nonetheless still a great car. Great ride comfort and very reliable as well. Mark my words when I say I don’t do well with cars that have issues no matter how small. My Lincoln’s and Cadillac’s have always been good to me. Routine maintenance and good to go!

Amazing Mid-Sized Luxury SUV!

The styling, quality, power and handling of this car are excellent. Not to mention this cars' stellar safety ratings. It's a Lincoln, it's a beautiful car overall and has all the bells and whistles. The center console is a beautiful design but actually storing and grabbing items is a bit inconvenient but I think I would stick with the styling over this small nuisance. Handling and power are virtually unmatched by rivals. It is also the quietest in its class I believe. Can't go wrong with this luxury SUV.

I love the feel of this luxury car

I love it! Has all the bells and whistles. Comfortable seats. Rides like a dream. I have always loved Lincoln’s but have never owned one until now.

Most comfortable and reliable car I've ever owned.

This is the most comfortable and reliable car I've ever owned. There is plenty of leg and head room both in the front and rear seats with plenty of cargo space to meet our needs. It is loaded with technology! The rear sensors are a comfort as well. This car is beautiful inside and out. I couldn't be more happier to own this luxury vehicle at a price that doesn't break the bank. I highly recommend this vehicle.

great vehicle

a very good experience to own, always wanted one, every ride is enjoyable. Lincoln has out done them selves with all of the luxury items and great ride performance.

most reliable and comfort car i have ever own

This car is all I wanted. Very comfy luxury inside. I am very happy with the way that it runs while I drive it. I love the way how the side mirrors close when u park the and locks itself.

I absolutely Love my Lincoln.

This car is a very smooth ride. Nice get-up and go. Very comfortable ride. Excellent gas mileage. Spacious throughout. I couldn't be happier with our choice .