2016 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2016 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKX

My fifth Lincoln and my favorite for performance a

I've owned Lincolns for over 20 years. The Mkx has excellent safety features added on the 2016. Cameras, chirps, keyless entry... Revel sound system is outstanding.

Most comfortable car for traveling

This car had all the things I was looking for, plenty of leg room in the front and back seat, heated and cooled front seats, fully adjustable driver and passenger seats. Plenty of room for luggage when traveling.

Happy owner!

Good looking vehicle, comfortable ride, really nice features. This is an upgrade for me so I’m looking forward to enjoying some of the “Reserve” features.

Very stylish and very comfortable vehicle

This MKX is a very comfortable and fun vehicle to drive and looking forward to owning it. The luxury of this vehicle and dependability will make this a great buy for our family.

Comfortable and reliable car.

It is an excellent car. It has a lot of extracts and offers a soft luxury. The price is very good compared to the other competitors. Recommended!

Very fun to drive

This is an amazing SUV lots of power and every possible creature comfort. Great sound system and GPS with easy driver operation. It handles tight and sporty or use luxury mode for a softer ride.

Well designed, luxurious car.

This car meets all our needs and is a great value for the luxury features it offers. It is well built and not only a smooth ride but powerful. It also has been getting better than listed EPA Mileage - got almost 26mpg while travelling for vacation.

Great car

car handles great lots of power for a six cylinder love the interior color combination and seats just wrap around you like they were made just for myself as custom designed

GREAR RIDE. RESPONSIVE STEERING. VERY COMFORTABLE

THIS IS ONE OF THE TWO FINEST CARS I'VE OWNED DURING THE PAST 60 YEARS, DEFINITELY THE BEST BUY! I'm OBSESSIVE ABOUT MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING OF MY CARS. SELLING ONLY BECAUSE WE NO LONGER NEED TWO CARS.

The handling and comfort is superb.

We will never look at any other manufacturer. Thanks to all of the Lincoln design and engineering departments and moreover, all of the assembly associates.