2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

$38,260–$40,755 MSRP range
side view of 2017 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKX

Most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned.

This vehicle met all my expectations.Comfort, Reliability, Space, Luxury. Also the price wasn't to bad either. Great dealership.(Nick Mayer Lincoln). The luxury of the leather seats, panoramic sunroof, was beyond my expectations.

Nicest luxury car I’ve ever owned.....

Car has performed flawlessly so far and I especially love the performance for a larger car.....the technology is equal or above all the others. Just love the car!!!

Trophy Ride

We bought this for comfort, style, and driveability - especially for 300 mile trips or longer. The ergonomics and performance were great - comparable to the Jag we had previously with the benefit of the room and drive height. Great in heavy rain and light snow and just miles of mindless desert.

Quality built car.

Car was flawless at delivery & remained that way for 18 months until it developed a thump from the rear when backing & turning from a park spot. Took it to a Lincoln dealer who immediately diagnosed it & gave me a MKX loaner. This was Fri. a.m. They called Mon. p.m. & car was ready. They changed the slip clutches in the rear diff. Very impressed with their level of service.

I love this car

I have owned this car for 4 months and absolutely love it. Never in my wildest dreams I ever thought of purchasing a Lincoln, my older brother always drove a Lincoln. I looked at the Lincoln as an old man's car but my daughter said look at the Lincoln SUV glad I did.

4.3

Wind noise fluttering at 60 MPH on the freeway

Great styling, interior comfort, electronics are fantastic. But when I test drove it on the freeway the sound of something like a flag flapping in the wind occurred at around the 60 mile per hour range. It was strange at 1st, couldn’t believe I was hearing this in a Lincoln but sure enough even the rear seat passengers heard it as well. All molding appeared secured so where is it coming from. Unfortunately, this meant a no sale to me.

Very comfortable. Looks great and drives great.

Very comfortable, looks great. Quality Quality Quality. Easy to learn how to set the settings. This car does it all. I also looked at Cadillac XT5 and it far succeeded the Caddy.

Most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned.

This Lincoln is a must have. I love driving it. The MKX is spacious and sleek, fun to drive. Has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want. The ride is so comfortable and quiet. You will not be unhappy with your purchase.

3.0

They took away extras that my Lincoln MKS had.

It's not what I expected. The extras are a lot less. No heated steering wheel, no massage seats but I ended up paying more for less.

Quiet and comfort yet to have good power, featured

It's nicely equipped with CCD, the electronically controlled damping system allowing both good control and comfort. Very quiet cabin and luxury interior/exterior. Driving the CUV is a pleasure and it is valued.