2017 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2017 Lincoln MKX
4.0

Lincoln MKX owner

I totaled my 2010 mkx that I loved. Getting a new car was overwhelming so I went with what I knew I liked. The 2017 is very nice, but I miss the layout of my 2010. I was a little more comfortable. Also I wish the driver assist package came standard in the reserve model. I thought i was getting it but wasn?t. It hard to understand some of the features. But overall it drives like a dream and is super comfortable.

Lincoln MKX

This case has been great, plenty of legroom front and back. I haven't had any issues with the car. It's easy to park. And the backup camera is nice size. Good gas mileage. I highly recommend the MKX.

An excellent automobile. Luxurious, refined

It will serve all of your needs and still have that classic Lincoln ride and comfort, hauling friends, puppies and kittens or saddles, easy handling and silence, a roof that opens from stem to stern.

2 MKX's

This is my wife's favorite car. She had a 2008 and now has a 2016 in Arizona and a 2017 in PA. She loves everything about this vehicle and all the conveniences that are built in. I have recommended this car to two friends; they bought and are now thrilled with their purchase.

Beautiful & comfortable

This vehicle was purchased to replace a Lexus RX350 we owned. The MKX has a MUCH quieter cabin, is at least as comfortable with equally elaborate dash functions but much simpler controls in highway operation. Ride is smooth, quiet, comfortable, with more than adequate power and all the bells & whistles we need. Styling and color is beautiful inside and out...we are very pleased with the vehicle and with our treatment at the dealership.

7 months first Lincoln owner - Love it

We drove mostly Japanese made in our life span, but glad that we went with the Lincoln this time for comfort drive, power and features that included in the Reserve model. We also test drove the BMW, Mercedes, Lexus - they're nice too, but the Lincoln MKX was standout and approved by wife, 2 teen kids and a pug.

Very comfortable

I was looking for a mid size SUV and love driving this car. It?s very luxurious and user friendly. The interior is very roomy and quiet.

Love the MKX

Love the features, the look of the car. Most important the reliability and value are great. Comfort and style are also a huge plus on this model.

Luxurious!

I love this car! I have not even begun to understand all the capabilities of the system! It drives well, acceleration is quick, heated seats and steering wheel are a plus in cold temperatures, as is the remote start. The ability to "memorize" the driver settings is great, since my husband and I have such different heights. Just hit a button to set to the driver! Same with the audio system - we each have our favorites programmed in - I am number 1 on all memory functions and he is number 2! The availability to open the rear hatch multiple ways is also nice - no problems if your hands are full!

Love it!

For the amount of items that come standard on a Lincoln it's silly to overpay for a name. Sunroof, ambient lighting, heated seats and steering wheel, and a ton more standard features for under $46000