2016 Lincoln MKZ consumer reviews

$35,190–$37,080 MSRP range
side view of 2016 MKZ Lincoln
Explore the 2016 Lincoln MKZ
Shop the 2016 Lincoln MKZ

It's just the car I wanted.

It was exactly the car I want it. I searched all over the web until I found what I thought was the perfect car. And after I drove it I know it was.

Most luxurious car I've ever owned.

The car is extremely comfortable. It has many convenient and comfortable features. More luxury features than any car we have ever owned. The body style is really very attractive. I'd much rather own this used Lincoln MKZ, than to have a brand new different model car. Even though the car was used it looks to have been well taken care of and in very good shape. It was very clean and appears to actually be new. My wife and I have a lot of Orthopedic issues that older people have. This car is extremely comfortable and makes riding in a car much easier. So far we both love this car.

3.3

Will never buy from Lincoln again

Worst company/car ever! Bought 3 Lincolns this year and have had nothing but problems! One of the cars has been in the shop four times and is still not fixed! Car shuts off in the middle of driving. I'm afraid it is going to be my death trap! Most of the customer service reps are pretty nice. Unfortunately, I am dealing with one who apparently has control issues. She feels the need to be right even when she is wrong. Super frustrating! The last tow company Lincoln sent to tow my car to the dealership, did not lower his bed enough and let my front end drag all the way down. The claim process with the roadside assistance company (which Lincoln said was part of their company and they are not) has been nothing but a nightmare! 3 1/2 hours on the phone just to figure out who to contact in the claims department. WILL NEVER buy another Lincoln again!!!!!!!

The best handling car

It handles great and could not have picked a better car, the ruby red paint is just fantastic, and the interior leather seats are great.

The prettiest & most sleek "BEST DEAL EVER!!"

Definitely got the most "Bang for my Buck" with this car! Smooth transmission, great sound, power & push button everything. Great pick up off the line. I don't know if I'll ever stop loving the MKZ style!

Luxury car all the way

It's not just the ride and transmission options but you can see how every little detail of every piece of this auto has been thought out and designed to be simple and yet cutting edge. Brilliant overall.

Just purchased the vehicle and have only put 125 m

I owned a 2012 MKZ and sold it to a friend. I owned it for 5 years and had "0" problems. Having had such a great experience with my '12, I wanted to find another Lincoln that would give me a great driving experience and would be as reliable as the '12.

Has every option imaginable

I love this car. It's extremely comfortable with every option. Sunroof is huge! Plenty of room and back seats are actually comfortable, and heated. Has plenty of power. I had a CTS previously and loved it. Now I have a new love.

Sleek, comfortable and economical.

Every time I get behind the wheel I’m glad it’s mine. It pampers me and I’m very happy with the value, it’s great on fuel too. The Lincoln customer service is second to none. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

Fine car excellent condition

Fantastic! Full tank of gas by the dealership. Professional service. Looked like a new car for a 2016. Everything works fine. Great car to enjoy and drive!