2017 Mitsubishi Outlander consumer reviews

$23,495–$24,995 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Outlander Mitsubishi
Explore the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander
Shop the 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander

Love the car, it?s handling, comfort

Met all my needs: space, comfort, handling, luxury feel, great on gas. Price was amazing for what we got. Mitsubishi on University Drive in Davie was a pleasure to deal with. Has the best experience ever with a car salesman, no haggling, no games. Lance Shetrompf helped me and listened to my specific needs and price. He got it all. Five ??

I FREAKIN' love my Truck!!!! Perfect for me!!!

I love everything from the look, the ride to the 4 wheel drive option!!! The reliability is priceless. Comfortably fits me and my 4 kids. When its just me escorting a beautiful woman on a date!! I feel GQ SMOOVE in my Ride lol

I love this car!

This car is so underrated. I have owned several gently used and new cars. I bought my 2017 outlander new last year and I still love it. It is a great value and fun to drive. I was a little worried to take it sandy area of lake area that is known to have many a stuck driver, but my little 4 wheel drive SUV handled it like a champ. The 2018 models are even prettier?

Biggest bang for your buck out there.

I have been driving Mitsubishi cars since 2012 and love the amount of features that are standard and the quality of the product. I will be driving Mitsubishis for a long time.

Loved the ride

Great car very spacious...third row seating great look rear view camera would definitely recommend soon to be owner of one of these awesome ride a must have

3.4

'Black & Bluetooth'

Expect to stop to make/take phone calls. All calls routed through passenger door speaker by floor. If package or passenger in front you don't hear anything. Mitsubishi will not fix and plays it off as if they designed it this way on purpose. However, their total argument makes no sense at all.

Best car I ever owned

This car has a comfort of SUV and fuel economy of an economy sedan. The leather seats give you a pleasant feel, of luxury and Android app does most tasks for you. All you have to do is plug your smart or apple phone to USB port and you can start giving google commands.

4.1

Excellent Car

This car is an excellent choice for anyone. The rear view camera is especially helpful and the Bluetooth radio is very nice. The car runs very well and is definitely one I recommend.

4.4

very good SUV for price

The Outlander is definitely a good vehicle for price. Warranty is very good. Vehicle handles very well. There are a few things I would change: 1. First no CD player and can not retro fit one, it depends on Sirius, using a flash drive is not easy, every thing is very tight fitting. 2.Console is very tight, not easy to get to seat warmers.

3.7

Great suv

Very well equipped and great value. Lots of storage space. Very reliable vehicle, would recommend the outlander.