2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$23,260 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

I am very pleased in it's performance

I have only owned it for a week so I really have not had any concerns at this time when I do I will be sure to contact someone

4.4

2018 Nissan Altima BATTING .1000 with Nissan!!

Ever since High School, I have owned Nissan products, as well as my wife. 200 SX, Sentra, 3 small size pick ups, Maxima, Pathfinder, Armada, and now Altima. Have loved all of these vehicles. I just recently purchased my CPO 2018 Altima with only 9,400 miles on it from Midway Nissan. If history repeats itself, I will be owning this car for a very long time. Thanks Nissan Tyler

2.9

Looks great on a tow truck!

Car is comfortable and for the price offers some nice features, the reliability is a problem. Car is 19 months old has been towed 3 times in the past 2 months for transmission problems. Nissan has put in two reman transmissions, hope this latest makes it to a dealer for trade.

I'm in love

Exactly what I was looking for in a used vehicle. Second time for me to own an Altima, puts my Toyota Corolla to shame. Glad to be back in a Nissan.

Great car

This is my third Altima and will not be my last. The last one I had, I was driving down the highway and was rear ended by someone driving 100 mph. The car hit the guard rail, the engine dropped out, all the airbags went off and I walked away without a scratch. These cars also have great performance and outstanding gas mileage.

Not-so old lady sedan

I love how comfortable and spacious this car is. Looks-wise, I think it's probably the best looking (or at least most youthful) sedan available. Kind of a pain with car seats, and I wish it had a little more pep (it's pretty good for a 2.5 L though). Other than that, I LOVE everything about this car - especially the trunk space, safety features, gas mileage, and heated seats/steering wheel.

Sophia

The car meets all my needs. The red interior leather seats feel custom to me and and provide extreme comfort as well as feeling like your riding in luxury.

Most reasonable priced car i’ve owned

This car is a great car for highschool students or college students 😍😍😍. I was so inlove with my car. Its easy to maintan aswell.

Great Car

Love it! Not only is it stylish it drives like a dream. It has controlled steering, comfortable seats, and mucho power. Smooth drive. Great reliable car.

Impressive

It has plenty of room -love the style. The team working with me was outstanding. It made purchasing the vehicle an ease. The vehicle is the right color!