2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$23,260 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

Easiest online purchase ever during a pandemic

This was an outstanding buy. I think it will be a nice ride til I’m ready to do it again. Vcoyld never have imagined it would be this easy to make such an excellent purchase online.

I love my Nissian Altima

This car is great. I love the size, style, and comfort of it. Not to mention the looks of it. I feel important driving it.

Wonderful Experience

Great vehicle with great performance and gas mileage. I love how much room it has and all the features. Best decision I made to purchase.

Newest but used car i bought

I love my car it handles like a dream. Drives smooth and it has all the bells and whistles. I never knew how Nissan's drove until now i love it.

Fantastic Car!

I have the Altima SR Special Edition, which has the blue carbon fibre console, blue baseball stitching in the seats and steering wheel, and the blue vented seat inserts. I have owned the car for two years this week, and I have put almost 50,000 miles on it. So I spend a LOT of time in the car, and it is very comfortable and works extremely well.

Most reliable car I owned

This car meet all my needs. Plenty of leg room in back set. Front seats are comfortable for traveling. The trunk has a lot of room.

Great ride an a lot of leg room front an rear.

Fuel mileage is better then reported. Good handling car. Like the performance the car has. Really like all of the safety features of the car. Would buy the same model again.

Best car I’ve ever had

This car is great. It runs smoothly. Super comfortable seats. Enough leg room in the back. Interior is great. Love the color. As a first time buyer, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Excellent daily and commuter car.

Very reliable, quiet, smooth to drive and very comfortable. It has everything you need in a luxurious mid size sedan and it also fits me very well since I'm 7'1.

Most reliable car have owned

After driving the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Altima 2.3sv was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles much more like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.