2018 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

$23,260 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2018 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2018 Nissan Altima

This is one of the best cars have owned so far

This car is much more than you can imagine every aspect of it is extremely wonderful and convinent driving this car makes you feel good at all times

Reliable

It is a Cheap Reliable car. Me and my family members have nissans. None of us had any issues. It drives well and will serve you well.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Great car for any traveler or someone that likes to take trips to the mountains. Great handling on small turns for being so wide. Great acceleration as well for needing to pass, great overall vehicle

Great prices

The car met all my needs ,way cheeper prices then anywhere in Florida or Georgia and cars are in perfect shape Was kinda worried because of all the bad reviews but they are just people hating because no sales man and they run it different from every one else

Very nice car for the money

This car is a good sized vehicle with more than adequate seat comfort and up to date technology. Coming from an older model Toyota I was skeptical about trying a Nissan. I am so far satisfied with my decision to try a Nissan. With proper maintenance I will plan to keep this car for a while.

Great car, great price!

The car has nice space inside with sleek design in the interior. It drives very smoothly and is very quiet when running. The electronics are easy to use and visually appealing. Can't beat this car for the price level. We are very happy with it.

4.3

One month and the blower fan is not working.

Good except for blower fan. When we were test driving everything worked. This was especially important for me as my son's truck hasn't had ac or heat for 3 years. When I turned the heat on and the air was not blowing it made me furious to think we have to put more money into a vehicle we just bought.

yes my 2018 nissan altima has remote start

i love my new vehicle it has great gas mileage remote start push button start and great space inside for my grandkids also my experience at nissan was great cant wait to tell my friends.

I love this car's performance!

I'm very happy with this car and it's fun to drive!!! I love the sporty look to it. It's a great car at a great price!!

I love this car

I had a 2011 and I enjoyed it. I really love the 2018 Nissan Altima. Has more power and it is excellent and more modern.