2013 Rogue

2013 Nissan Rogue

2013 Nissan Rogue

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have you driven the 2013 Nissan Rogue?

good job

by old soldier from on Tue Feb 26 2013

Appealing styling. Great wrap around in the cockpit. uncomplicated controls i.e. not a lot of junk to fiddle around with while your're trying to look at the road... Simple controls. The CVT transmission is simple... if you rev up your engine to an RPM point (you'll figure out where as you get more experience driving it). Don't accelerate any more until the vehicle catches up to it. It's kind of like driving with a rubber band. The tranny doesn't work like the one you've driven all your life. There aren't any gears ... If you start out at 2000 R's, you stay there until the car catches up and the engine note slows down. Then try it again until you figure it out. Use the tach. Really saves gas if you drive it right. The over drive button on the shift is incredible when you need to let the compression take over on steep downhill. Yes Virginia, it will work off-road. Just don't get stupid.

Great little SUV

by Commuter Mom from Colorado on Sat Jan 04 2014

I recently purchased a dealer demo with 8K miles. I LOVE this car! Considered the Toyota Rav4, Hyundai Tucson, and Subaru Crosstrek. "Almost" bought a Tucson, but couldn't reach a satisfactory deal on the sale price. The Crosstrek felt very "plastic" and plain to me on test drive, so I looked at the Murano, which was too pricey for my budget. Saw the Black Amethyst Rogue FWD with SL package on the lot and fell in love with it! I'm coming out of an '03 XTerra 4 x 4, so I was leery to lose the 4 wheel drive to the FWD, but had a good snow today and drove the Rogue and it handled like a little champ! Very pleased! Interior is snazzy, sleek and comfortable. Lots of bells and whistles. Exterior is polished and very stylish. The fact that it's purple (well, Black Amethyst to be exact...) seals the deal for me. I look forward to taking it out on a road trip this Spring! I only rated reliably and performance as 4's because it's too soon to form and informed opinion on those.

It's a Rogue

by Anthony from Connecticut on Thu Sep 12 2013

Got best fuel economy and all the features perfect on the Rogue. I love how it handles and couple things don't like is the visibility too low should have looked at Toyota first before but got the rear view camera helping me out. It's comfortable and feel more safety driving the Rogue than my Mercury traded for this SUV everything is just great from interior space and Bose sound that kicks. It's overall fast with CVT transmission takes off slow but times gives it little bit horsepower it's a great SUV if checking out the shortcomings about it i love it and glad bought instead looking at Chevrolet Equinox which did test drive it the ride was rough but the ride on Rogue is very smooth and interior is quiet.

Great SUV

by Clarke from Lake Bridge LA on Thu Sep 12 2013

I purchase this SUV for something smaller had a car as hybrid but wanted a SUV instead looked at the Nissan Rogue it was cheaper. I like the navigation, premium sound system, blue tooth and touch screen features. It drives great and handling is the best the visibility is kind of low in rear along with the sunroof but it's a best little crossover that does well on the wide opened roads and freeways with enough power has to front wheels. It's perfect with the leather seats and Sirius radio was available and the styling is mint for the Nissan Rogue.

Great car

by Pug mom from Mesquite, Texas on Tue Jan 01 2013

Love my new Rogue. Have only had it 3 weeks but I love it. Great gas mileage. Very comfortable. All the bells and whistles I wanted.

Great Value

by Retired but still a little crazy from Milwaukee, WI on Wed Jul 24 2013

With the Japanese Yen devalued, Nissan offered additional discounts. We were able to get a fully loaded SL for thousands less than comparable compact SUV's. It gets good gas mileage, has adequate acceleration, and has nearly all the bells and whistles. The only thing noticeably missing is the homelink for the garage door--a minor inconvenience. I amnot sure how long the tires will last. I started looking at late model Rogues and the tires were showing considerable wear even at 18-20k miles. My wife absolutely loves the Rogue--we choose a white SL with black leather interior.

My new Rogue

by SUV newbie from Altoona, PA on Wed Jul 10 2013

I have owned my Rogue for just over a month. It is equipped with an array of features, has a nice ride and is suprisingly fuel-efficient. I wish Nissan would provide a telescoping steering wheel and daytime running lights but maybe on future models this will happen. All in all I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

New Rogue

by E from Phoenix on Fri Jun 28 2013

I've had 3 nissans over the years. (Sentra, Cube and now Rogue). The rogue definitely has the most power of them all and I must say the build quality on the rogue is very good. Not very much road noise and you don't hear that rattling from the interior when loud music is on or driving on a rough road. Everything feels solid in the rogue and with exceptional passenger space both front and back.

Loving my Nissan Rogue

by Flakka from Bloomfield. NJ on Thu Jan 15 2015

Excellent service! I was looking for a vehicle with good gas mileage,safety features and affordable. I came in with an open mined looking for the right car. Salesman Irfan was the first to greet me. I told him what my needs were and he made it happen with no pressure. He showed me several options and I could not be more trilled with the my Nissan Rogue. Thank you.

Nissan Rogue

by Golfrangeguy from 28311 on Sun Oct 05 2014

Replaced Toyota Corolla because it was time. We needed a little more room. I had to bend down to enter the Toyota to prevent banging my skull! With this vehicle I do not. The Honda was thousands more for nothing more and I had a Nissan King Cab 4wd in 1985 and loved it so much I bought a new Titan 4wd full seating.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2013 Nissan Rogue

There are people who are more than content with beige lives: driving their bland cars to the office each morning, picking their kids up from school each afternoon, cooking more or less the same rotation of spiceless meals each week, then going to bed and starting the whole colorless routine all over again the next day.

For a large segment of the population, the 2013 Nissan Rogue small crossover is a great fit. It will get them where they want to go without disrupting the routine or making much of a splash — for better or worse.

The Rogue comes in three trim levels: the S, the SV and the oddly named "SV with SL." Each of these trims is offered with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive... Read More