2007 Saturn Aura consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Aura Saturn
Explore the 2007 Aura Saturn
Shop the 2007 Aura Saturn

Really great car

People like to hate on Saturns, but I’ve owned two now and I love them. They’re very innovative designs and have always gotten great mileage. This one is a little short on headroom but it still fits five grown adults.

4.1

Very nice

Kind of a gramma car but its clean and very nice. Definitely not my kind of car but its a nice commute car or daily.

I love it

I just bought this car in november with very very low mileage. It rides like new. How do i find out if the. Recalls have neen done?

Owned mine for 12 years

Very Reliable. I'm the original owner of the car and it currently has just over 136,000 miles on it. Still going strong. We had an issue with the timing system a few years ago which was unnerving and cost A LOT of money. But a few weeks later we got a recall notice on the problem. Luckily I still had the receipt, so I was reimbursed. Parts wear out, but what do you expect after 12 years? I think a lot of issues for other owners may be related to previous maintenance schedules. Having bought mine new, I know the maintenance was done when scheduled and any problems addressed while they were still minor issues. I still get decent gas mileage (20 mpg city), but I don't have a lot of interstate driving. I definitely recommend a Saturn.

4.4

So far no issues just some interior work needed

Very comfortable vehicle. Some interior work needed but the dealership worked with us as much as they could and made sure the vehicle was good for us to use.

3.1

I've had issues

I bought this car in 2014 with 67,000 miles. The first 6 months, had no issues. I'm not sure how well it was maintained before it got to me, but eventually the power steering went out. Which led to me buying multiple things of power steering fluid. I went and got it checked out, and the rick and pinion needed replaced which came to be around $700! Tires have been hard to find due to the size it needs. About 5 months after the power steering was finally fixed, the heat went out and caused the car to over heat, very easily. Took it to a mechanic and there was some type of tube that was filled and clogged, so once it was cleaned out, it did just fine. This car is paid off, but I'm currently looking for a newer vehicle due to a growing family and needing more room. If it didn't have the power steering issue, it was a great first car.

3.1

Most costly

I like the comfort, the looks, but all's I do is put money into check engine light is always every time I get it fixed it comes back on cause of some evape leak had 3 different issues fixed for but a week later it comes back showing another evape leak,now I am having problems with the power steering

4.0

very much worth low price

Recently bought and runs very smoothly and seems to be worth every penny. Have no issues as of right now and is not a bad looking car either.

Loved this car!

Loved this car! Other than looking great, the inside had all sorts of storage as well so I could bring a lot of things with me or store it in the car as I spend a lot of time on the road. This car has always started, even at -40 degrees, handled great in snow, had great suspension as well and a very spacious trunk. It was an incredibly reliable vehicle. Bought it at 33,000kms and the only reason I do not have it anymore is because a lady went through a red light and crashed into me. My father and I walked out without any complications and the air bags deployed properly. It was at 265,000kms when I had the accident and I miss the car so much. I seem to be having a hard time finding a car that is as reliable as this one just by reading through the comment sections. The only problem with this car is that it does not get good gas mileage and at one point, I had electrical issues with the door locks. They'd lock and unlock on their own. Other than that, a great, great car and a pleasure to drive. Did I mention I miss this car?

2.4

Saturn aura is a money pit. Timing chain gears , f

Money pit , replace same front end parts twice a year also timing chain gears . Locks stop working . Poor gas mileage .