2007 Saturn Aura consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Aura Saturn
Explore the 2007 Aura Saturn
Shop the 2007 Aura Saturn

Great car !!

I just bought a 2007 Saturn Aura and I love it. It's very nice. The interior is very nice. Runs nicely and everything . Would definitely recommend

4.1

Reliable Saturn

I had a 2007 Saturn Aura XE 3.5, It was a good car that was used on highway and city driving, the MPG was usually under 20. the car was generally easy to drive and the inside was easy to get comfortable in, im about 290 lbs and had plenty of room inside. i had the car to about 184,000 miles until its demise, the car was totaled but the other driver and i both had no injuries

4.4

Very Reliable Car

Since I Got The Car It's Been Very Good To Me I Love The Gas Mileage It's A Very Reliable Car I Love It

1.6

This car sucks I hate it.

Talk about buyers remorse, I purchase this car to save money on gas NOT, it is a hybrid and eco, I still have to fill up every week $45.00 bucks, I should have kept my old car it cist the same, not to mention I cant even trade it in, nobody wants it.

4.0

Safe and Reliable

This car came with a very high safety and reliability rating. I got the car for my daughter who is a high school senior. I expect the car to last well into and beyond her college years. This car was very clean and in good condition. The only problem was that the front door speakers were blown and the used car dealer would not replace them. Oh well, I thankful we got a safe car for a good price.

Excellent Car

This car has been absolutely awesome. I was very picky when I was looking at a car to buy and this one had everything i could ever ask/need in a car. Bought it with 61,000 km on it and so far not a single issue at all. Those that are having issues must have just had a bad luck in the draw. Has a strong engine. Although there's lots of plastics in the interior it really does look more luxurious then you might think. Trunk space perfect for 2 hockey bags. Tires/rims look very sassy. Lots of compartments to store whatever you need. Gas is mediocre in terms of a car but for a V6 its not bad! I am averaging between 10-11 L/100 km but i spend a decent amount of time city driving. Highway/long road driving can reach 6.5-8 L/100 km. Didn't really know this car existed until I bough it but i would much rather have it that way as i don't want the same car as everyone else. Overall I highly recommend it.

2007 saturn aura

i would recommend you get this car it is the best car i had its so comfortable it makes me feel safe.

1.9

Worst Vehicle

Bought a pre-owned 2007, electrical/charging problems (door locks, remote, anti-theft, lights, alternator and battery). Three times to the dealer, they can't fix it. Contacted GM, they won't help. A lot of people are having some of the same problems with this vehicle. At the present, car is just sitting up because alternator won't charge battery. Still paying on it. Bought 2 alternators and 3 batteries, still having same problem with charging. Had two cases open with GM. Both times they just said "I'm sorry we can't help you". No explanation, no advice, just, sorry.

Love this car

This car is it! Never considered a Saturn but this car is awesome!!! Loving it! Just purchased it. The dealer was great and very knowledgeable. Would recommend them to buy a car from.

4.3

Overall Great Car

I bought a Saturn Aura XR new in October 2007. I've had it a little over 5 years and have put 85,000 miles on it. It's been absolutely rock solid. Other than changing the oil and buying new tires, I've never had it in to the shop for anything. Never needed any repairs. I've got no complaints. Yes, it does go through gas a bit quicker than my previous car, but then again, I've got a six cylinder XR with tons of power. So I wasn't expected great gas mileage and I'm ok with that. I'm currently hoping that I can get past 100,000 miles before I need to repair anything on it. So far, so good. I am very happy with this car and I would have bought another Saturn in a few years if GM hadn't shut them down.