2014 Subaru Forester consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2014 Subaru Forester
Shop the 2014 Subaru Forester
4.1

I own an XT model with a turbo charged engine.

Handles like a sports car and just as fast. 6.6 seconds 0 to 60. Handles sll types of roads well. Great on curves. Car is very easy to see out of and is great n any kind of weather

4.4

Another great Subaru

This was my 5th Subaru, 3rd Forester. It's been a great car, very reliable, very low maintenance and operation costs. (25+ mpg average year after year.) It's a great car, would buy another without hesitation. It has superb visibility, great handling and ride, excellent in the snow, wet, and dry conditions.It's versatile and very functional. The only downsides are it doesn't have a lot of power, and 9in my opinion) it's not terribly stylish.

Dog lover?s car!

If you have a 4- legged hiking buddy, this is the car for you!it will get you where you want to go safely and back

4.0

The 4th Subaru we have owned

Fits my needs as a disabled person. It is easy to get in and out. Was able to install a trailer hitch. All wheel drive important to get through chain control

Best vslue

The suv had the needed cargo space. It has a nice appearsnce that does not indicate age. The interior is comfortable & has nice amenities such as backup camera, heated sests, bluetooth capability. Do wish still had a CD player.

Great SUV for the money

Haven?t had this Forester but a few days and so far it is great. Plenty of room front and back, and options such as the large moonroof and x mode make this a heck of a deal for the price. I bought this used so I can?t compare it to a 2018 but this 2016 is perfect and after driving the heck out of it gets 25.3 average gas miles . Very happy with it so far !

Sell built, great gas mileage, outstanding overall

I like it so much I bought a new 2018 Forester for my wife. Love the CVT transmission, gas mileage, quiet ride, and pickup. All wheel drive is outstanding in bad weather, especially snow!

Most reliable car I have owned!

I Love the way it drives, it?s safe, perfect for the snow. I am a mother of 3 and I also have a beautiful pup , so this size is just perfect for my family. Thank you Subaru !

I LOVE this car!!!

This car rides great, plenty of interior room. Sits high enough to clear the snow on road but not so high that it's difficult to get in & out. Visibility is fantastic all around, no blind spots. Great gas mileage.

Good choice

Only driven it for a month but it has exceeded my expectations. Reliable and great fuel economy. The engine is very quiet and very smooth ride.