2014 Subaru Forester consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2014 Subaru Forester
Shop the 2014 Subaru Forester

Its not a 05 thats for sure

Not a big fan of 7" screens you can't turn off, or that squirrelly feeling when in a cross wind. Thank god this has nither issue. Love the moon roof, the heated seats, the night vision is dead on. The cd player is nice maybe dated but nice. Its more a suv then the older models- not sure if that's good or bad depending on your take i guess.

4.4

Very dependable vehicle in its price range.

This car has been called one of the safest "vehicles on the road", and with two little granddaughters that we transport almost every day, we need the satisfaction of a safe and reliable vehicle!

Awesome Car to Own!

This was a great car to own. It fit with all of my needs, and was a great buy! Would purchase another one, anytime. Very reliable.

Most reliable car I've owned with plenty of room.

I love this car. Powerful engine, can really feel the juice when you accelerate. Lots of room in the trunk and the seats are easy to fold down for extra space. The bluetooth works perfectly and the sound system is great. Nice clean and easy to navigate hood. It's fun to drive and we feel safe doing it!

Best car I have ever owned!

It drives like a gem! My wife loves it and so does the dog! I look forward to a long road with my car! :)

Extremely comfortable and reliable

I really like this car, hate to see it go but I do not need two vehicles any longer so this one has to go. Lots of great features. No issues outside of normal wear and tear.

Very reliable car, very durable.

This is a great in town and off road vehicle. It seats 4 comfortably and 5 in a pinch. The visibility and ease of entry and exit are great. Highly reliable and low maintenance costs. I wish it were a little larger but I shouldn't complain as I bought it partly because its gas mileage is good - ~30mpg.

exceptionally reliable car and great drive.

this car meets all my needs, especially a large cargo area, yet not too large an SUV. Everything is excellent with the exception of the navigator and the size of the screen and the ability to see the screen in sunlight.

Most reliable car I have owned

I love it! Everything I wanted and then some. I drive my 90 yr old mother around and she also loves it. I reviewed many cars and this gently used car was for me, then and into retirement

3.0

safe car

hard ride but a safe car seats were hard liked the power seats, gauges looked like up graded , good power small, inside cabin could be bigger