2000 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2000 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2000 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2000 Toyota Camry

Clean car

This car is very good every thing is fine and I used it for school and I would like to sale it because I will get a new car

4.0

Best value car for student / first time car owner

Car has never stopped on road and in working condition still use it for with in state travel. State inspection is complete accident free and I have been second owner of car since it was bought at 14 K Miles

I've owned a 2000/2001 Camry for 20 years

Overall a great family car! I bought a 2001 brand new and sold it, then I bought a used 2000 CE because I loved that model so much

4.4

Very dependable.

A little scrapped surface however she runs very, very, very good. No accident record, just done maintenance, engine, power system is in good condition. All main parts have never had any problems.

4.4

Most Reliable car I have ever owned!

Helped me for exactly for what I needed. Great on Gas! Comfortable! Easy to Drive! Need to trade to get something bigger If you need something some and Definitely reliable I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

The BEST car EVER!!!

My boy is now 19. Yes my Camry is a boy :) VERY reliable. I had regular maintenance and he is perfect. Can't go wrong. I had 2 tires that blew on the highway and he performed perfect. Kept me safe with no turn overs. People try to get me to upgrade, but I say "no way" I don't want hassles of all the computers. 19 years and still going strong with original engine. How many cars are doing that today?

I would recommend this car

Bought car used, had it for 7 years and it never failed us. My only compliant would be the door handles are cheap. Both driver and passenger front doors outside handles broke. Then the insides started breaking. Other that that, not one issue. Maintaining the car was easy. In 7 years we only had to change break pads and a radiator. I've upgraded now to a 2012 Camry now but if our 2000 wasn't in a wreck and totaled we would have kept it until it died. It had over 200k miles on it and ran like it did when we got it!

Toyota Camry very reliable

Even when have some age, the performance still been very good, comfortable, nice looking. All works, it feel very good driving it, and oconic model.

3.6

The got has a bad breaking problem i don't like it

The 2000Toyota Camry CE is OK expect for the Breaking problem it has and don't like it. Other than that the 2000Toyota Camry CE is OK i am rating it a 3 Star

Bullet proof long lasting amazing car

I love the car. Design of safety reliability and longevity in unprecedented. this toyota series of camry is a superior example of design for longevity. fabulous car.