2000 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2000 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2000 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2000 Toyota Camry

You can't beat the Camry

Having owned my 2000 Camry since new I have realized that this car is quite possibly one of the best ever made. Even today the car still drives as great as it did the same day that it was driven off the lot. The ride is very comfortable, the engine and road noise are all very hushed in the cabin, and the transmission shifts with smooth precision. If your ever looking for a midsize car buy a Camry, you will be extremely pleased with it for many years to come.

A femal's beast-friend

I loved my 2000 Toyota camry. I had that car for 13 years and it just required it's usual matinence check ups. I ran that car to the ground because I traveled a lot for work. 6 cylinder with a sunroof is the way to go.

Loved this car.....

Best Car Ever. Bought new Dec 1999 , Camery LE, V6....Had 17 years 184,000 miles with only 3 simple repairs...other than normal maintenance......Door Window Switch, Minor oil leak ( optional...but fixed due to wanting to keep car forever...) and a hose.... V6 gave me the power I needed for Calif Fwys No Motor, Transmission, or any other trouble. Just got totaled late Sept. So sad. Car still in great , great, condition, and still great mileage.... Sad, Sad, I have to look for another car. Will probably buy another Camery...

Just Keeps Going!

This is a comfortable car that just keeps on going and going! I use it for work and road trips around Florida and it remains a very reliable ride!

4.5

reliable

its a great car and drives great. Lasts a very long time. Mine lasted me 15 years and still going!! I recommend this car to anyone!

Pretty Nice

I owned one and it ran great! I loved it, it was a great little car. I believe I had bad luck with mine because it broke down for no reason

3.7

Great on gas, quick little car

Older car but MPG is pretty good, drove mine all over New England and then some, smaller sedan so you can fit in tight parking spots, decent trunk space, picks up speed pretty quick on the highways.

4.1

Most reliable car ever!!!

I got this car 6 years ago with the expectations it will last me a couple of years. This car has gone through it all and continues to deliver. Really impressed.

The Don't Make Them Like This Anymore!!

This car has been a GREAT vehicle for me personally and for our daughter. It's a both a reliable workhouse and a fun way to get around.

4.3

Ultra reliable

This is a neat tidy vehicle,quite plain in every detail except great power from the 6 cylinder motor when mated to the auto transmission,I have had no problems other than normal changing belts etc at main. Sheduls.280000 and still purring.