2000 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2000 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2000 Toyota Camry
4.4

Great value for money

I bought this car a month ago so I don't have a lot of experience with it but so far it has met all my expectations. The car runs extremely well for being as old as it is. I recently drove it from Indiana to Florida and back and had no real issues. Solid car/engine. I would recommend this car to someone who has a limited budget and therefore needs to buy an older car. Great value for money.

4.1

Excellent First Car

This car was an excellent first car for me to learn how to drive and maintain a vehicle. maintenance was relatively low cost and routine. Leg room was sufficient in the front seats. However, the back seats could be a bit cramped for a 250 6 ft tall male. The engine was well built and ran until the day it no longer did (after about 250k miles). All in all an excellent car though a bit old now.

Great Camry

Great car. Gives good highway miles. family car. New tires. AC Works great. new timing belt, and water pump. low miles, mostly highway driven.

3.9

Very reliable moderately powerful car

Well if you know how to drive stick shift, and want money on the miles, this is the car for you. Very fuel efficient and reliable for its age. Mostly been garage parked so the paintwork is decent.

Best Used Car TO Buy

This car was bought thru a rental agency with 27,000 miles. It held up well for over 12 years with no major mechanical issues. When I sold it had 215,000 miles. Needed struts but too expensive a proposition, however still drove really well.

luxuary quality ride

plenty of cabin and trunk space with good gas milage, very reliable, comfortable and easy to operate.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

Have almost 400,000 miles on it.Started changing minor parts(mostly light bulbs) on it at 300,000 miles.Finally changed my A/C-alternator belt just under 400,000.Otherwise everything is original,including me/original owner. Did change timing belt,but mechanic said I really didn't need it(I'm a conserative driver."All power options including pwr driver seat(comes in handy for my arthritis)work.Love my cruise control for long trips.Better than my 1st wife !

Great car

Love this car you see them everywhere even though it is 17 years old. Still has style. Did replace transmission.

4.0

Most Reliable car that I owned

Car met my need. I used to own one. It was reliable. Had the car for over 10 years and for almost 200K miles.

3.9

Most Reliable car I've ever owned

The car is so comfortable! We have put on 200,000 miles on it and it has been going strong. The engine does not make any noise and it is very comfy. Very easy to drive!