2000 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2000 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2000 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2000 Toyota Camry

Gas saver. Roomy interior and trunk. Reliable

Bought it for C$1000 = us$740, with 197k km = 123k miles. just need the brakes replaced and it never stop rolling. Got 39MPG on hwy for 19 years old car. I am still amazed.

Fantastic car

Its A Toyota ! By sticking with tried-and-true systems, Toyotas don't give owners as many problems< Had A 1993 Camry with 345000.00 mles on it what it got totaled.

Long life!

I loved the gas mileage of this car as I used it for driving to and from college. I love how long this car will last. There is tons of room in the trunk as well.

3.7

Most reliable car

This car has 281k mileages but it works very well. 23 mph on surface road, 26-28 mph on freeway. It?s Very reliable and smooth to drive.

Super reliable car! 224k miles and going strong!

I bought this car used in 2006 and have done average basic maintenance on it. There have been no issues. I have taken this car on long road trips several times through the Colorado mountains and off road camping, too. The a/c still works, the engine still runs great, and it has been a super reliable vehicle for over a decade (and i bought it with 99k miles already on it!) I would definitely recommend a Camry to anyone - new or used (if you can find one, a smart car owner wouldn't let these cars go).

4.1

This car has been so great we've now owned three

We had a Toyota Camry--1999--that died of overuse. Then we bought this car. It's been steady and reliable. We also found a great deal on another 2000 Camry. How many does anyone need? Here's your chance to get a great deal on a good car.

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

This car is owned by a military member and is completely reliable. Just needs a little TLC and a good family to take it in.

4.0

Motor mounts vibration 69k miles

I would recommend the car to a friend or family member. Very little had to be replaced. There was some interior vibration around 60k miles, caused by one of the motor mounts. The strut mounts went bad around 120k, which is normal. Brakes lasted forever.

Excellent car

Excellent car seat and size comfortable safe drive condition clean leather seats family size car ac works good automatically works car works fine even though routes

The most reliable cars ever made

Great bang for a buck If you know market for used car this is the best you can get for your money , I have owned a several and I used to buy a dose S of them for a friends and family ( Iused to be in a used car business ) 97-2001 Camrys are the only cars who are whining the race against time