2008 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2008 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2008 Toyota Camry

Very reliable

The car met all my needs, Camery is known for plenty of leg room front and back, great comfort, great condition, great value for the money

Will serve you without any problem.

This car runs very good, I currently got it from my friend and I’m moving to a city where I will not need a car. Only reason I am selling is because I need the money for school, otherwise I won’t think of selling it because Toyota always last long with cheap maintenance compare to other cars.

4.4

Pretty good car

This is one of the best cars for a new driver. This is the second toyota camry I own and I love driving it. It is so comfortable and reliable.

Excellent car

This is the most reliable sedan. I drove this car and Lexus ES 350 for 5 years without any mechanical issue. It does not command respect in terms of appearance but it is solidly reliable.

Awesome#

The car met everything that I needed and more! The space is great since I'm very tall, and it drives like a dream! I would completely recommend this car to anyone I know! Thanks, toyota, for making a great, dependable car!

2.6

Burned a quart of oil in within a 1000 miles.

Burned a lot of oil. JBL sound system died and worked then barly worked. Seat lumbar control died. Passenger sun visor fell off. Auxillary input on radio stopped working. Transmission was also very weird and didn't shift well, sluggish. Not a good first Toyota for me, will not buy another one.

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Own.

This car met all of my needs except comfortable leg room as I am 6'5". Owned it for eight years and only replaced brakes, tires, and battery. Third Camry we've owned and all were very reliable cars with few repairs required.

This Camry is EXACTLY what I wanted!

This Camry is PERFECT for me...it is EXACTLY what I was looking for in a low mileage, older car but still great looking style of Toyota! TJ at Nevada Auto Mall was WONDERFUL and KNOWLEDGEABLE about EVERYTHING on this TOYOTA CAMRY! Couldn't be happier! EXCELLENT SALESPERSON, EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP and EXCELLENT CAR!!!

Super reliable and spacious

Great car for traveling as very large trunk and spacious backseat for the kids. There is also plenty of room for taller drivers and passengers.

Most Reliable Car EVER

Great car has lived up to my expectations, kept up with maintenance, for being a 2008 car it looks pretty good. I would continue to stay in the the Toyota family when purchasing for a new car.