2008 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2008 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2008 Toyota Camry
4.1

Very reliable and good on gas.

I think this car is great for anyone looking for a practical and stylish car. I bought it with commuting in mind and its worked great so far.

also appreciate remote keyless entry

a panoramic sunroof, and split-folding rear seats. Between stunning looks, amazing handling, the newest technology, and the roomy interior make this Camry an absolute joy to own

Reliable and solid car

Exterior Styling compared to today's cars is nothing to rave about but it's a solid reliable vehicle. I've taken this on several long drives - Chicago to Boston, Ohio, Atlanta, Florida; pretty comfortable and gives great gas mileage.

Very awesome car!!

This is a very fun car to drive and great on gas mileage. I had one issue with it but, it was due to buying an aftermarket part instead of an OEM. The car has been great ride, replaced a few items due to age such as tires, headlights, taillights. I get compliments all the time that it does not look 12 years old.

Reliable, fuel efficient, spacious TOYOTA!

My best vehicle purchase yet! Rides like a luxury car smooth and easy ride with lots of leg room and trunk space, fuel efficient with high miles to the gallon. V6 so your moving out before you know it lol! Low maintenance vehicle, quiet and beyond dependable. Maintenaince history as follows: New tires October 2017 Downstream sensor 2 both sides July 5th 2018 Water pump and tuneup June 30th 2018 Alternator June 2016 Awesome car for any family member! Its given me peace of mind and safety for 9 yrs. Only selling due to family size increased and needed a truck. For families with car seats if you don't have a suv this is the next best with soooo much space in the back seat...definitely a plus!

Fantastic Ride!

This car TRULY lives up to its reputation as a luxurious workhorse. I can see why Toyotas have such a HIGH resale value and the Camry tops that list. Anyone who decides to care for this wonderful ride as I have will NOT regret it. My wife and I have pampered this car and taken VERY good care of it. Our hope is that it goes to an equally good or even better home.

4.4

CAPABLE AND COMFORTABLE

I bought it with 185000 miles on it and was pleasantly surprised at the condition and handling of the car, the prior owner had all the services done since it was new on time and at Toyota dealerships and I have continued to do so. great highway car.

4.5

A GOOD CAR

This car met all of my needs the ride is great. I love the car my sister had one you are a good company great

4.1

Very Good Car BUT------------

Is everything I expect from a Camry however have been very disappointed in Toyota's standing by their product ie: this is a very low millage vehicle which exceeds time beyond warranty. With 20K miles the water pump leaked I had it checked by Toyota Orland 2X's prior with complaint of low anti freeze & smell they claimed no leak & no warranty. Rear defroster inter fears with radio I was told (at 22K) sorry out of warranty tho this is a common problem on 07,08,09 as well as the water pump. And factory tires are crap wearing out in 20-25k miles.

Toyora runs for ever

Toyota is a valuable car. and you can drive it for 300,000 miles. Per Toyota advertisement it runs and runs and runs and runs. Toyota is a great car. Buy it, I recommend it to all my friends.