2008 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2008 Toyota Camry
4.4

2008 Camry XLE V6

I owned this car for nearly 6 years, loved it. Comfortable, good gas mileage, fast, started every time with a push of the button. Leather heated seats that were soft and great to sit upon, interior full of wood grain paneling, expensive looking, quality shown through. I only sold it because I felt obligated, miss it daily. The new one, 2018 XSE V6, is pretty, after that, it misses ALL the comfort, the functionality, just about everything the older Camry had.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Toyota Camry is a great full size car with plenty of leg room, very reliable, no extra maintenance cost other than regular oil change / brake pads. Fuel economy is great. Very smooth ride and steering control comparing to other sedans.

This car was the best I drove in years

The Toyota Camry was the best car I drove in years it meets all my qualifications the ride was excellent the gas mileage was awesome!

4.3

I would love to own my 1st Toyota Camry

The drive was awesome I hated to return it... Lol... 2010 Toyota Camry my kind of vehicle I love that car

4.4

The best car that I have owned so far

This car have been one of the most reliable and most helpful cars that I've had. It Rarely gives me any problems and for the most part, It's great. Its about to be a year now and I have used the car nearly every day to get from my house to work and basically anywhere else that I would want to go to. I would really recommend this car to someone that needs something to use everyday and is at the same time, reliable.

Awesome find

This car is perfect for long commutes and joy riding. It's loaded with all the extras that makes it feel like luxury!

The best commuter car

The camry xle is a great car to commute. Very comfortable drive and reliable, easy to maintain. I would recommend this car

Best car I've owned to date!

I've owned this Camry (bought new with only 850 miles) and have had ZERO problems with this vehicle. Reliable, dependable, and comfortable!!

4.0

The most reliable car I have owned

The car is economical. I like the design. I actually prefer it over the newer models. The wheel shakes when I drive it unfortunately. Car parts are affordable and so is gas :)

i love it

i like this car it's really good i am happy with perfect for my TEEN GIRLS I recommend car lotz to my friends and famliy