2011 Camry

2011 Toyota Camry

2011 Toyota Camry

4.5

Have you driven the 2011 Toyota Camry?

A sturdy reliable comfortable car

by Camry Pilot from NJ on Thu Oct 22 2015

I have owned this car for a year. My commute is 1hr 30min in bumper to bumper bad road rear end collision chaotic stupidity. That's why I choose this car and it excels in that capacity. The 4cyl is easy on fuel consumption. Plenty of leg room for those long periods of stop & go agony. The seat is comfortable enough and the interior cabin is large. All of the controls are easy to use, see and are well placed. As far as safety it's got 4 wheel disc brakes for those quick stops. Be sure to put a set of quality tires on it's worth it. Not only do you get standard driver & passenger air bags, you get side curtain airbags in the front and back. And the best of all it has a knee airbag for the driver. I got this car in white thinking it would be more visible in traffic and I think I'm right, and glad I did. The ride is a smooth glide with plenty of power to do what I gotta do. It also performs very well on long trips too. It's a really good car. No it won't impress anyone...except the people who would rather have a great running comfortable reliable car.... that will outlast it's loan.

Great Ride

by Jimbo from Chicago, IL on Mon Apr 04 2011

I looked at the 2011 Camry, Accord, and Sonata. Sonata looks great but was very disappointed in the quality of the ride. I have been a previous Accord owner. The Camry is still ahead of the Accord especially in the drive performance/comfort. I would like to see an upgrade to the Camry's interior.

Good Car

by Stproz from Midlothian on Thu Apr 28 2011

Off to a good start. No issues and exaclty what I expected upon purchase. Smooth riding car for the size. Smoothest that I test drove. Better than accord and fusion in my opinion.

With a Few Minor Exceptions

by Camry-Loyal from Vallejo, CA on Sun Nov 03 2013

I traded in a 1992 Camry XLE (with 265K miles) and bought a 2011 Camry (with 25K miles). I felt right at home in it immediately. There are only a couple of things that bother me, one is the rear view mirror. It just won't adjust right. My rear view seems obstructed, but maybe I just need myself to adjust, I knew my old car very well. I went from a V6 to a 4-cylinder, and I can really tell the difference, although it is not sluggish, I can just tell I don't have that smooth strong power that I used to have. If these are my only issues, I truly believe I made the right choice and i love my [new to me] Camry as much as my old granny Camry.

God made the purchase!!!

by Loving My Camry from Rockingham, North Carolina on Thu Feb 13 2014

For the past 3 years I have been very interested in purchasing a Camry (2010 or 2011 in either sky blue, blue or charcoal gray). Finally I used cars.com to access communication with dealers in the near communities and visited a large car lot with no luck. I then purchased my 2011 Camry LE in blue and has only questioned two issues (the possibility of issues with tires and it appears to be using a lil more gas than I expected). Other then that, I LOVE my new (new to me) Camry. Prior to my Camry, I had and still have a 1998 Nissan Altima. Thank you Lord for my new Camry!!!

Everything I wanted, and More!

by Investigator from Madison, Wisconsin on Mon Oct 28 2013

This is my 3rd Toyota product, second Camry. This thing is a dream and is very roomy, reliable, quiet, smooth ride. I own a 2011 Camry LE in Barcelona Red Metallic, I get compliments all the time. I didn't care for the more firm ride in the SE. The XLE's were nice but you pay a premium. The LE suits my needs just fine.

Good Car

by First Toyota Owner from Lakeview,Ohio on Sun Apr 17 2011

Traded a 2007 Honda accord.I just did not care for the ride.I test drove the 2011 camry,what a differance.The car felt much heavier and rode better.I do not care for for the trasmisson downshift.Otherwise a very nice car.

Happy with my purchase

by Sue from Fresno on Mon Feb 20 2012

I researched new and certified pre-owned vehicles for two months before finally deciding to go with a third Camry. My previous car was/is a '97 Camry. My college bound son is now driving it. We are all happy!

2001 and 2011 Camry LE both great cars

by Streck from Mississippi on Wed Jul 25 2012

Excellent ride and comfort. Sold 2001 in July 2012 with 245,000 miles. Replaced timing belt at 120,000 miles over a year ago. Got 25 mpg in city and 31 on hwy. No significant repair items. I got a used 2011 Camry LE because I liked my 2001 so much, and didn't want to push my luck any further. 2011 ride is stiff and not as comfortable, but the 2011 is higher and it is easier to reach the ATM machines. Turning radius is not as tight as the 2001 so be careful if you have a tight turn to get into your garage, etc. Both 2001 and 2011 have excellent a/c and heat. 2011 ac in my black with gray interior and tinted windows gets too cool within one mile of driving in the deep south.

2011 Camry SE, boringly reliable.

by Kevin, 2011 Camry SE owner from Houston, Texas on Mon Nov 21 2011

I love my 2011 Camry SE. I never believed all the negative press Toyota has recieved and did not hesitate to buy I-4 Camry SE. The performance for a four cylinder is robust and traction from the larger 17" tire and wheel package is great. Another pleasant suprise has been better than expected fuel economy. I am averaging over 28mpg overall combined driving. Toyota is number one in my book and will continue to buy again, again, and again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Our Take on the 2011 Toyota Camry

The Toyota Camry is spacious, comfortable, packs a powerful V-6 and a silky smooth six-speed transmission. For all those strengths, though, new competition from Hyundai, Kia and Ford are considered on par with the front-runner, and are usually a better value.

Where does that leave the Camry? It's a terrific option for commuters or anyone else looking for a pleasant ride they don't have to think too much about. It's not thrilling, but it's as solid a car as you can buy. And folks keep buying it, year after year.

Buyers are increasingly shifting to four-cylinder engines in their midsize sedans, and the Camry's held up well in a recent Cars.com Shootout. It's... Read More