2013 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$22,235 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2013 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2013 Toyota Camry

Been very a very reliable car for me

Bought my Camry after owning a Chevy Malibu that was the biggest lemon I have ever had. My Camry has been a demonstration car I believe they called it so it had 29000 miles on it when I bought it. Still I was the first owner. Seven years later at 101,200 miles going strong. Only problem I had at 99,000 miles was a recall on the torque converter which had started acting up so when I had it checked out they fixed it free of charge in a day and a half and I was back on the road no more problems. I LOVE my Camry and will drive it to my grave lol! I would highly recommend this car.

Solid!

A incredible front wheel drive sports sedan. Great handling and fuel economy. Excellent car for newer driver or local commuter. Camry is a great car for the price

I love this car!!!

This car has been fantastic. Gas mileage has been over 30 combined. Car has been extremely reliable. You can’t go wrong with a Toyota Camry.

Grate car

my second toyota camry 2003( was built in Japan) I have now is still on the road with 305,207 miles and will keep it untill 500, 000 or more. I changed only sparks plugs 2 times, the engine gasket, the starter was changed in 2018, the original battery was replaced at 160,000, ac system repaired in 2011, exhaust pipes replaced in 2013.

Most reliable car I have ever owned!

The ride in this car is like no other and I am so happy to say that there is plenty of leg room. It is just a dream.

LOVE my car

Love,Love,Love My Car. This is the best car I have or will ever own. Drives like a charm, Looks great , and is very reliable thus far.

Best car for a variety of situations

I've owned this car for three years. It's been excellent! Very roomy - I can fit three car seats. Plus, it's incredibly comfortable inside. Handles incredibly well in the snowy Midwest, especially on turns. I love the blue tooth.

Great, Reliable and very economical car

This car was used as daily commuter. Never needed any repairs, and with regular oil changes - runs and drives great. Highly recommend, own a few toyotas over the years and never any complains.

Great Car it rides exceptionally well

The car has all the things for the price I needed. The only thing I didn’t get was a rear view mirror to for backing up

very smooth

is exactly what i needed cause i drive city to city for work and the gas i save is awesome. the smoothness of the ride is fantastic