2013 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$22,235 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2013 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2013 Toyota Camry

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned

As Toyota is know for dependable cars this is the best. It is basically a Lexus but priced a lot less a great ride with all the extras. It is the only car I will own

Dependable and convenient

I am quite happy with it but upgrading to an SUV, you will find it to be dependable and very affordable for the price offered

love the ride and the condition of the car.

The car has low miles for 6 years old and rides like new. Plenty of power to get out and go. The driver's seat adjustments are numerous and you can seat so comfortably.

Reliable

I love it. This is my second one. It is verry reliable and low maintaince. I would recommend a Camry to everyone. It's worth it.

I like Toyota’s

I enjoy the car it’s reliable and has good gas mileage . This is the third Toyota I have owned. If I had to buy another car it would be another Toyota.

I owned

‏It’s 2013 Toyota Camry Very clean, nice and well maintained ‏It’s SE Sport edition witches the top of the line for its model ‏Push to Start ‏Keyless Entry ‏Fully loaded ‏Leather Seats ‏Premium Sound ‏Moon roof ‏Heat/Cool Seats ‏Navigation ‏Bluetooth Audio

Most reliable and worth every penny.

Not only just me my whole family has Toyota...They are the most reliable and never gives us any problems...I’m looking to purchase and 4Runner in the future...off course another Toyata..

4.0

Very Reliable Car

After driving several cars, the Toyota Camry was by far the best. Well taken care of in great shape. Its just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is easy to park.

Best car I've ever owned.

Bought it brand new at 8 miles. Currently at 165k. Everybody that gets in can't believe it's 7 years old. The engine runs great with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil changed every 12k miles. Only have had to do regular maintenance and I do the trans drain and fill (not flush!) Every 60-70k miles. This car is amazing. The interior design is extremely comfy and durable. I drive it in the Mojace Desert, so lots of temp changes and dusty conditions and it runs great. It's my 6th car and is, by far, the best I've ever owned for all around reliability, quality, maintenance cost, comfort, and design. I plan to run this sucker into the ground. I'm hoping to make it to at least 400k or 15 years, whichever comes first, and then gift it to my daughter as her first car.

I love this car

This car is all I want for me,got style, power and very reliable. Me and my family love it cuz also is great on gas.