2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

Excellent daily driver

I bought my ‘19 Camry SE used with less than 10k miles and I’ve just passed the 50k mile mark. My ownership experience has been very positive. You can’t go wrong with this as your daily driver as it has great fuel efficiency, enough power and is a comfortable ride. Highly recommend!

4.0

Best car I've ever owned

I bought my 2019 Camry in March 2021, and it's the best car I've owned. Its an extremely smooth ride, and it delivers the performance you'd expect from 203-hp 4 cylinder engine. Extremely fuel efficient, and more than reliable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car.

3.0

Gas cover will not open.

We bought our 2019 Toyota Camry in January 2021. The gas cover will not open on its own when pushing the gas cover release button. Very aggrevating when there's no one else in the car to ask to push the button.

Great

Great car and style leather is good and design is good love the subtle blue color of the exterior which also looks black and features are good

The best car to own!

The best car to own to this day! it’s really reliable and saves on gas. Although I will say the interior quality is not the best and the first year of owning the car was a nightmare, it’s still a great car overall! ever since then, the car has never gave me any problems! definitely will recommend to get this car if you’re looking for a comfortable daily car since the base models come with standard safety sense!

Overall perfect car

This is the "standard" of a PERFECT vehicle ! Size wise, very economical, comfortable, extremely reliable and trustworthy. Everything you need, sturdy, but comfortable ride - you won't regret the investment.

Love it to death

Bought a 2019 Camry XSE. CPO. Low mileage lease vehicle. Love the refinement, styling. The I4 has 28 more horsepower than my 13 Camry SE. Better gas mileage thanks to the 8 speed automatic. Toyota hit it out of the ballpark with the 2018 redesign. So glad I got this car!

Good value for the price!

Purchased the vehicle at the end of 2021! It was used with 65000 miles on it and looked brand new! Everyone I show it to thinks it is a 2022! I simply love the car in every way except one! The sound system is not as good as I had hoped but most people will probably find it sufficient. Slight hesitation before accelerating that is a little troubling but once it gets moving it is quick enough for me! Well built easy to operate and even the electronics are not overbearing. Good value for the money

Good vehicle for the price

I get great gas mileage with this car the car is a good car for the price I enjoyed working with the staff to get me into the car and I would recommend this car to a friend and plan to buy another Toyota in the future

4.0

Good car.

Good vehicle, after the recall was handled car drives very well, good economy, check on use prior to sale, wouldn't recommend the dealers service department though.