2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$24,095 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

camry xse drives and handles like my corvette

this camry and my tundra best car and truck I ever had! very good gas millage, 19" tires and wheels, a great looking car, going to get a 2021 camry xse .

4.4

Best sedan you can buy.

XSE is beautiful, comfortable, fast and reliable. Can beat a Toyota for overall quality , economical , looks, . Gets 37 mpg highway with 301 HP V6 engine . Handles well and is very quiet .

VERY HAPPY WITHTHIS PURCHASE

VERY SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE RIDE COMPARED TO THE OTHER CARS THAT I TEST DROVE. I AM HAPPY WITH THE REVIEWS THAT RATED THE TOYOTA CAMARY HIGH IN DEPENDABILITY AND PREFORMANCE,

Camry life!!

Bought it 1 yr ago only problem is the fuel pump had to be replaced after about 9-10 months still under warranty. Gas mileage is awesome and it rides smooth, the galatic aqua mica with black interior is very pretty!

Most comfortable car I have ever driven over 500 m

Great Mileage both city and highway. Lots of power for regular needs. Agile, holds the curves beautifully, no sway. Hate to sell, but I need a 4WD for snow. I am retired, so no commuting or hard driving.

Love my camry best vehicle I've owned

My car ride is smooth. Driving out of town is comfortable. Back and forth to work on a daily basis with 0 problems. Best vehicle I've owned

I love my car. Toyota outdid themselves

I love this car. The sleek interior, the exterior is so appealing in this body style. I own the SE and I’m normally an luxury car gal. It’s great on gas. Just a beautiful car. I have a white one and it’s like a blank slate for car girls. So many things you can do to it.

Very reliable and dependable car the Camry meets a

Car meets all of our requirements. It has plenty of headroom, legroom and luggage space. It’s quite comfortable. It’s stylish. Very dependable and reliable vehicle.

3.0

Fell for the looks it was a lemon

The CVT transmission and built in US models have major issues. No power whatsoever I had the XSE 4 cyl. I took the car in for all software updates, problem was always there. Finally someone hit it and it was totalled. I Would not recommend this car

1.3

Worse car ever!

I would not buy this car if I had known the company does not uphold there product. Tent was installed poorly, has bubbles. Red leather seats have changed colors. Tire pressure lights stays on. Upholstery has gaps by seatbelts. Poor design on sun roof. Service area does not document reported problems.