2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry
1.3

Worse car ever!

I would not buy this car if I had known the company does not uphold there product. Tent was installed poorly, has bubbles. Red leather seats have changed colors. Tire pressure lights stays on. Upholstery has gaps by seatbelts. Poor design on sun roof. Service area does not document reported problems.

Love it

The car meet all my needs , is so smooth to drive I would recommend to anyone that is looking to buy a new car .

Most reliable car.

Excellent efficiently and works like it will never stop working in the future. This car is for those that never want to change their car soon.

Terrific car!

It feels much like my old 69 PontiacGTO, but much better in gas mileage! Handles great, very strong engine for being a 4 cylinder. Very comfortable, with leather interior.

Excellent value for price

You have all what you need in a car. Sporty look, Comfortable Drive, Safety Features, Reliable Engine and Low maintenance. Very spacious interior with Apple Car Play for your Phone Apps to connect.

So far we love it.

Lots of room, quiet and rides very well.The more I drive it the more I like it.We were all Honda but now that they are using turbo's and CVT trans.We decided on Toyota .We tend to keep cars way to long because we only put 5 to 6 K a year on them.

Great Gas Mileage

2019 Toyota Camry gets great gas mileage! I'm getting 47.6 on the highway. I'm driving roughly 40 miles one way. (Mostly flat trip very few hills)

An amazing car and worth it!

This car is such a reliable car! It’s has an amazing drive, I’m able to commute it, it has been able to take me from point A to B and back. I’m loving everything about it from exterior to interior! It lacks nothing, and it worth the price! If you are looking for a reasonable car and affordable for a long term then search no more, this Toyota Camry is for you!

A Surprisingly fun car.

I was in the market for a new (used) car and I hadn’t given the Toyota Camry a second thought because whenever I thought of Camry, I thought old people. Then I rented one and it changed how I felt about it. I go to Toyota, just looking at cars and then I notice it had a Panoramic Sunroof, that floored and sold me. It’s a Toyota so I trust it will be very reliable, but now it’s also the tech is better and more up to date, there’s a wireless charger, led in cabin lighting, not so boring anymore.

Love my new ride

This car offers is perfect for my small family! Great on gas mileage! If you need to travel for ball games the trunk is very spacious! Overall give it 5 stars! I absolutely adore the Camry!