2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

Great looking car

Nice looking car, very good gas mileage. Incredible power and fun to drive. Love all the safety features. Toyota makes a very reliable car with Camry.

4.4

Nice car to drive and own

This car is a comfortable smooth ride nice color interior and exterior color enjoying driving it nice for a midsize car. Will recommend to a friend.

RELIABLE & HIGH SAFETY FEATURES

The safety features and leather interior are outstanding and the sexy body of the Camry XSE adds flash. Great size car, lots of room and large trunk. Ride is very smooth and has great gas mileage - car will last a good 15-20 years! Absolutely love it! Just wish they would make an ALL WHEEL DRIVE VERSION.

Awesome looking car

I love the style of the car but wish I would have got the faster one. The body style is beautiful and the inside is very sleek and clean

Great MPG comfort and styling

Love it every time I drive it I will always and forever at this point own a Toyota this is our 5th purchase of a Toyota

4.4

Good Car

I love this car, but i was sold the wrong insurance coverage on my car by Robert Shaffer. I will never recommend him to anyone.

This is my favorite car.

This is my 4th Toyota purchase and my last 3 were Camry's. Started with the LE model and my second and current Camry is the SE . I absolutely love my 2019. It's comfortable, spacious, smooth ride, great on gas mileage and it's fast with excellent pick up speed for an older lady who loves fast car. My son drove it a few days ago and he asked if it was a 6 cylinder. He was impressed when I told him it's a 4 cylinder. Great car!

New car

Sporty, comfortable, roomy, great gas mileage, this car is brand new so I haven't had a chance to take it on a long trip yet but... can't wait.

Great Vehicle!

I love the vehicle! It is a dream car to have. I was driving back home after purchasing it, and it did amazingly in the snow. The best words to describe the car is safe, reliable, and great performance.

Doesn't get any better than Toyota !

Exceptional in every way - vehicle is complete, very stylish design, its an all-around winner for someone who needs to make a good impression. This new Camry is sporty, but yet has all the features of a luxury sedan. Why bother to look for something else? Totally reliable and an excellent value for your money / (also consider that Sun Toyota in Holiday, Florida has the best deals in America)