2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Love this car!!

I love everything about this car. Everything is exactly as They claim the car is. Buy one you won’t be sorry. You don’t have to wait for a new one—a used one is just as good, even better.

Excellent auto

Car rides very comfortable. Nice design and detail. Very happy with this car. Would buy again, but realized I didn’t get everything I wanted on the car.

camary driving experience

I wanted to buy this car when I was in China. I bought a second-hand car in The IDEAL AUTO. Except for the ugly center console, the car's power and ride comfort are all right.

Best Car for me.

As i have mentioned , I have been driving Toyota Camry for the last 12 years. There is not much to say as to the quality and performance of this model. Love it.

Great car!

I love it so far! It has really good gas mileage and it is as fast or faster than my stock 1978 Z28 Camaro I owned a few years ago.

XSE version very nice

I bought the 2.5 4 cyl. Perfect for my daughter whom I bought it for. It's a great car for her that will last a long time and has all the bells and whistles needed.

I’ve had Toyota for the last 30 years

Sporty and fun to drive very roomy I’ve been driving Toyota for 30 years and my husband is now a Toyota driver. I have a lot of extras in this car that I’ve never seen before...beautiful

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

Rides smoothly, great on gas, fast pick up. Lots of leg room. Spacious and beautiful awesome sound system and lots of other cool features. Dependable sleek looking.

4.1

Most uncomfortable car I have ever owned

Bought a 2020 Camry SE several months ago, have 8300 km and dissatisfied with this purchase . I’m 84 years old , driving for 70 years and can honestly say I’m sorry for having made the purchase. The drivers seat was made to accommodate a child. I’ve tried every adjustment possible. I would pay Toyota to change the seat to full size

Awesome mileage!

Love this car. Would like a couple of small things: Automatic trunk closure, interior compass. I would certainly buy this car again and recommend to anyone!