2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry
4.0

2020 camery review

I love this car it has everything that my old did Nicer interior, nicer rims Automatic headlights and auto matic high beams Powerseats heated seats ect Only thing never happened in my old 2011 Toyota Corolla When I'm driving for a while I get pain on the bottom of my left foot never happened in my old Corolla don't know why it's happening now in the Camry

my experience on the 2020 camry and why do i like

It is for sure way better than the ravf. it has very nice interior and shape. really nice reliability and it is quite spacious in my opinion. it has fair power and fair speed to be honest. the whole design is so cool that I can't think of anything else to buy. the price is also worth it since it is so good!

I love my 2020 Camry!!

I am absolutely happy with my 2020 Camry!! I went to Toyota of Woodbridge to see what, if anything they could do for me. I had an older model Corolla to trade. They Nadir (salesperson) and Brandon (business manager) made a sweet deal for me. Trade-in amount was awesome, monthly payment was unbelievably awesome!! My Camry rides great and looks great!! I would strongly recommend this year and model!! Please make Toyota of Woodbridge your 1st stop when shopping for a Toyota. You won't be sorry. They are friendly and professional.

4.0

It’s a Toyota! Well balanced-stylish sedan.

Originally traded my 2012 Honda Civic for a 2019 Camry LE. Great car that lasted me a few years until I came across the 2020 Camry SE Nightshade which blew my mind. Bought it with the odometer at 30k miles. What can I say? It’s a typical reliable Camry but with the SE nightshade trim it’s a great styling leap ahead far from the bare bones basics. Just hit 40k miles and I have not had any issues whatsoever. If you prefer the v6 engine option and more to offer as far as tech/comfort go for the XLE/XSE trims. Planning to keep this one !

3.0

Toyota Camry AWD is a drivers nightmare.

I had this car for a little over 2 years. The engine head gasket blew and was under warranty and was replace at 6 months. But that was the beginning of bad luck with service repairs. I had to replace the front brakes and rotors within the 1st year of having the car and just replaced them again in Oct 2022. AND now(Dec 2022) again they need to be replaced and /or there is something more too it with the brakes... the car shimmies when slowing down in the front... I had nothing but problems with the brakes since I own this car. Its not under warranty...Something is clearly wrong with the brakes. I take it to service and there is something wrong with the AC unit and they want a 1100.00 to fix it and I dont have the money... Its not under warranty, the service manager tells me otherwise they would fix it. So I got to come outta pocket for the repair. That's not happening anytime soon. The front end of this vehicle is low and scraps bottom when entering a lot of places - I have had it repaired and painted 3x's. This car is a money pit. I put more money into it then it worth. I have had the wind shield replaced 3x's due to rock chips hitting the window.... Yes my insurance covered it but I had to pay the deductible to get it repaired, 200.00 a pop...I owned 5 Rav4 before I traded in for this 2020 Camry. I liked this car at 1st, but I wished I never had traded my SUV's for this bad luck car.

Review

It's great to drive a camry xse the worse part about which is the best part of it is when you drive it if you don't put signal when you make a turn he will pull you back

3.0

Losing code in flash memory.

It is uncomfortable when driving on rough road but I accepted. Had battery drained problem after 2 years 9 months. At the first checking by Toyota service they said they could not find anything wrong, I insisted to leave car over night to see problem and they did after let car there overnight. They ran the program updating (code was latest version on 1st check) and problem went away. I am worry that few years from now I may have flash memory that lost codes again after warrantee is expired.

2020 Toyota Camry purchased at Reliable Toyota

Absolutely love my 2020 Toyota Camry. Wanted a mid size car with the best gas mileage and reliable transportation. Talked with a couple people that had Toyotas and they were really pleased. We live in a rural area so almost 100% of my driving is highway miles and I have gotten up to 45 mpg. Love the sleek style and all the bells and whistles on this car I'm still learning. Drives well on highway. Purchased this from Reliable Toyota in Springfield, MO. AUSTIN FOSTER was salesperson and he went above and beyond our expectations. No pressure sales, very kind, and considerate young man. Had contact with him twice after the purchase. He wanted to make sure we were pleased with our purchase and if we came up with anymore questions.

Love this car!!

I love everything about this car. Everything is exactly as They claim the car is. Buy one you won’t be sorry. You don’t have to wait for a new one—a used one is just as good, even better.

Excellent auto

Car rides very comfortable. Nice design and detail. Very happy with this car. Would buy again, but realized I didn’t get everything I wanted on the car.