2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Love my Camry

This car is great to look at since it’s the sporty model and drives beautifully! Plenty of legroom! The features are awesome! I highly recommend it!!

Oh what a feeling !

My second consecutive Camry , zero problems with my first one and hoping number two will be the same , tremendous gas mileage, sexy looking car, and tight as a drum !

Best value ever.

Wanted something sporty, but roomy inside. The “Supersonic Red color was perfect. The XSE model had everything we wanted. Camry is well-known for its economical maintenance and long life. Coupled with a great year-end price, we couldn’t find a better value.

3.0

Met my budgets

I was looking for a basic car to serve my needs within my budget. I had preapproval from Capital One for much less interest rate, but Jenny Carillo of Parkway Toyota scam me! She trapped me to sign 72 months Toyota Financial contract with 5% by telling me I could let Capital One send "us" a check and assured me it would not be refi. What a liar!!! But I guess it is all in the family of Toyota..

Excellent vehicle

This car was purchased for my wife and we got an excellent pricing for it. My wife is well pleased with it and I expect it to provide reliable durable service for many years. Thank you!

4.3

Smaller trunk and back seat than my 2014.

Only had it for a few days, can’t really state a qualified opinion yet, need to put some driving time with it. So far so good, no fog lights is a downside.

Most reliable and affordable and comfortable car e

Very roomy interior, beautifully designed, great acceleration, great sound system, very quiet ride, handles extremely well, best car ever owned. Once you drive it it is a must have!

1.9

piece of junk

avoid the lemon that dies. 3 times in less than 2 months. this car is faulty and the Toyota dealer and corporation refuses to take responsibility for a vehicle that has stranded me and my children.

My Camry

Very happy with my purchase at Poe Toyota with salesmen Carolos Reveles. I actually purchased 2 vehicles on same day. Bought a Camry and a Corolla. Will go back again and recommend to other friends

The safest car I ever owned.

Attractive vehicle, great gas mileage. The 2nd Camry I have owned. I have only had this car for one afternoon, so I can only say it was a nice drive to my home.