2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

My Best Car

I have plenty of room and it’s a reliable car! I can be comfortable knowing I can get to work and back home with no problems!

Toyota camry is sportier than ever

bought a 2020 v6 camry used to own a 2007 v6 camry wow what technology and styling currently beautiful to drive, and great gas economy Toyota has an excellent reputation for dependability

A really good quality car.

This is an example of a really good quality, well engineered vehicle. I am pleased to have it and expect to have very few, if any, problems with it.

So far so good

So far this has been a great car. The volume knob could be in a better place and the wireless charger leaves a little to be desired. As far as value, I would say any car could do better but that might just me being cheap.

Great car

Looks great and drives great as well. I liked mine so well, I showed it to my mother and she went the next day and purchased one as well.

4.3

Smooth driving vehicle

This car meets my needs, both financially and economically Easy, pleasant and smooth ride, it isn't a luxury car but a nice substitute Highly recommend a Toyota

Absolutely a luxury vehicle!

Having had a Camry LE and upgrading to a Camry XLE allowed me to have the same Camry experiences that I enjoy but with a more luxury vehicle with many more upgrades.

Great car to own

Excellent design and this car is fun to drive. 2020 Toyota Camry SE Silver with the black trim. This car has a lot of features and tech savvy.

Beautiful Re-Design

I love the re-design of the exterior and interior of the 2020 Camry, the car looks sharp and handles very well. It meets the needs of an on the go life style and is quite frankly at an incredible value.

Great

This car is awesome and fully loaded! I love it thanks again mike Mahan! I’ll be purchasing again in the future!!!!so great.thanks I love it