2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Exactly what i expected

This car is just what the Dr. ordered. The gas mileage, riding comfort, and room are all in one package great. Thanks again for your service.

We are loyal Toyota owners.

We have owned many Toyota’s and love them. I particularly like the Camry so we bought the Camry XSE a very sharp looking car. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy any car in the Toyota line!

This is a very beautiful, safe and sound car.

I really enjoy the way it handles on the road, and responds to my every command; however, I wish it were built just about 6 inches higher. It scrapes the curbs if I get too close.

4.1

Camry XSE V6

The V6 is a must if you purchase the Camry, its very fun to drive and sporty look and great features. Nothing else to say

Another great purchase from Toyota

Bought this Camry for our daughter as she heads to college. The much older one she used in high school was a great car, and she absolutely loves the new body style (along with all of the other updates). Toyota speaks for itself, but this new Camry should have Honda freaking out a bit.....the Accord is a far cry from it.

Reliable car

The vehicle met all of my needs for the price and reliable vehicle. It’s great on gas. Could be used as a commuter vehicle or everyday driving.

Toyota Camry

This car is great for me. It suits my driving needs. It is very dependable, has good gas mileage and fits in my tight underground parking garage space.

Love it!

Smooth ride, handles bumps smooth for a car especially. Great on gas mileage too. Very stylish! Love it! Lots of leg room in backseat, large trunk. I bought the SE model

One of the most nicest cars I have ever had

Just got the Camry, so far I love it. Everything is great space, comfort, look, design, just everything. Drives real smooth and it's quiet. The speakers are great.

4.5

The XLE is the way to go

I was looking for a quiet hybrid car. The next lower down Camry gets 10 MPG better, but lots of road noise. I hope the bad reviews of battery problems showing up in Kelley's BB have been solved.