2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Great

This car is awesome and fully loaded! I love it thanks again mike Mahan! I’ll be purchasing again in the future!!!!so great.thanks I love it

First Time Owner of a Toyota

This car was really a eye catcher. The color really stood out to me. I love all the features it offers, and i love the apple car play.

Typical Toyota Quality

I wanted a great looking and reliable car with great gas mileage. This is my first Toyota although I've been familiar with their reputation for years. No regrets!

My Camry is the most reliable car!

I love Toyota cars and I love My new Camry! It drives nice! I love the bells and whistles like having all the alerts if I am going over to one side, the back Up camera and having the Bluetooth for radio, and download music on my phone! Great Car!

4.1

Nice family car

Toyota need to get some features like Honda Accord have like rain sensing vipers, memory seats, no gas cap, dual exhausts, overall Toyota Camry is a good car but I use to own accord touring and it has good features as well

We love Toyota Camrys

We have had a Toyota Camry since 2008. We love it because it is a very safe vehicle and we drove our last Camry for more than 161,000 miles with no major mechanical problems. So we just purchased a 2020 model.

Reliable and great looking

This vehicle has the look and performance of a spots car with the comfort of a luxury car . the vehicle has all the safety features available

El carro más lujoso

Es un vehículo expectacular un diseño bello con un interior de lujo me Encanta lo escogí con un interior negro con cuero rojo y un exterior gris charcoal

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

13 years and 250,000 miles later, my old Camry was still going. BUT we decided to buy a new one. Most reliable car that I've ever owned. Camrys are the BEST!

Best car I’ve own (so far)

This car runs very smooth and I’m super in love with it. I only wished I knew the interior came in red before I purchased it so I would of choose that one instead. Other then that, everything is perfect so far.