2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Review

It's great to drive a camry xse the worse part about which is the best part of it is when you drive it if you don't put signal when you make a turn he will pull you back

4.1

Losing code in flash memory.

It is uncomfortable when driving on rough road but I accepted. Had battery drained problem after 2 years 9 months. At the first checking by Toyota service they said they could not find anything wrong, I insisted to leave car over night to see problem and they did after let car there overnight. They ran the program updating (code was latest version on 1st check) and problem went away. I am worry that few years from now I may have flash memory that lost codes again after warrantee is expired.

2020 Toyota Camry purchased at Reliable Toyota

Absolutely love my 2020 Toyota Camry. Wanted a mid size car with the best gas mileage and reliable transportation. Talked with a couple people that had Toyotas and they were really pleased. We live in a rural area so almost 100% of my driving is highway miles and I have gotten up to 45 mpg. Love the sleek style and all the bells and whistles on this car I'm still learning. Drives well on highway. Purchased this from Reliable Toyota in Springfield, MO. AUSTIN FOSTER was salesperson and he went above and beyond our expectations. No pressure sales, very kind, and considerate young man. Had contact with him twice after the purchase. He wanted to make sure we were pleased with our purchase and if we came up with anymore questions.

Love this car!!

I love everything about this car. Everything is exactly as They claim the car is. Buy one you won’t be sorry. You don’t have to wait for a new one—a used one is just as good, even better.

Excellent auto

Car rides very comfortable. Nice design and detail. Very happy with this car. Would buy again, but realized I didn’t get everything I wanted on the car.

camary driving experience

I wanted to buy this car when I was in China. I bought a second-hand car in The IDEAL AUTO. Except for the ugly center console, the car's power and ride comfort are all right.

Best Car for me.

As i have mentioned , I have been driving Toyota Camry for the last 12 years. There is not much to say as to the quality and performance of this model. Love it.

Great car!

I love it so far! It has really good gas mileage and it is as fast or faster than my stock 1978 Z28 Camaro I owned a few years ago.

XSE version very nice

I bought the 2.5 4 cyl. Perfect for my daughter whom I bought it for. It's a great car for her that will last a long time and has all the bells and whistles needed.

I’ve had Toyota for the last 30 years

Sporty and fun to drive very roomy I’ve been driving Toyota for 30 years and my husband is now a Toyota driver. I have a lot of extras in this car that I’ve never seen before...beautiful