2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$24,425 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry

Most reliable car I have owned.

This car met all of my needs . I have plenty of room in my car . I enjoy the ride on the highway. It feels like I’m floating on air when I drive.

So far we like it

So far we like the vehicle. It seems like a good buy. We have enjoyed the new body style and interior. The gas mileage is very nice.

4.3

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

This Car is what I was looking for. I has everything I needed, more room for legroom, has a AppleCarPlay, spacious trunk and more importantly the sports car.

excellent car for the money

I purchases a 2020 SE in black about two months ago. My previous car was a 2015 Nissan Rouge. What a difference. Driving the Rouge was torture, so boring and loud and bumpy. Now with my new Camry I look forward to driving.. I find the Camry 4cyl to have more than adequate acceleration and the 8 speed transmission is way more enjoyable than the loud groaning CVT. I commend Toyota for not using a CVT, not using a Turbo and still able to get good acceleration and awesome gas mileage. It's smooth and fairly quiet. The stereo is excellent sounding considering it is not even an upgraded stereo. Very comfortable to drive and great visibility. I owned a 2008 Camry and it was an excellent car but the 2020 is much improved. I love the car and really at this point cant think of anything negative. Maybe, the interior noise is a little bit louder than i would like but it may be the tires that come with the car. The tires also seem to not grip well from a dead stop in the rain. When it comes tine to get new tires I will probably put Michelins on. Other than that small complaint the car is awesome. Also, I paid 23k for my 2008 and 8 years later with over 100k miles on it i got 11k for it. How can you beat that. The SE is a great value.

1.0

Sales Person sold me the wrong car

The sales person did not meet my needs.. He was just out to get his commission.. That is how I feel..JUST SUCKS I HATE IT

Looking for a car with AWD

Glad I was able to get a car with AWD hopefully I will feel safer driving it in the winter months! So far I am loving it!

4.3

Nice car

The car is nice it starts and stops nice tunes Sun roof radio heated seats heated wheel cooling seats a lot of safety items nice

This is my 5th Camry. Reliability is unquestioned.

Beautiful to look at. Plenty of driver legroom. (I'm 6'6"). Well appointed interior, terrific white touchscreen. Previous car had a dark t/s and sun made it very difficult to read. Looking forward to a beautiful relationship in the years to come. :)

1st time Camry owner

I love everything about this ca. I live in a fast paced, fast driving city. So the car could be a little faster from the factory.

Reliable

Love the look and its comfortable to ride in Its the car i wanted and payment is good All around fantastic car I couldnt be happier