2020 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2020 Toyota Camry
4.4

2020 Camry SE

If you're looking for something reliable this is definitely the car for you. Fuel efficient, stylish, sleek and comfy. This is actually my 3rd Camry. My 1st was a 2014 Carmy SE, then it was a 2019 Camry XSE fully loaded (my fav thus far) and currently have a 2020 Camry SE. I like the SE but definitely would recommend the XSE if its within you budget!

Total satisfaction.

Camry is a great car, looks, performance and comfort. Gas mileage, safety features are competitive with any similar priced car on the road on the road.

4.4

Reliable Car

We own 5 Toyota Cars (3 Camry, Avalon & RAV4) because they are reliable. The interior design can be improved on Camry and RAV4. The Avalon is great.

1.0

WORST CAR EVER OWNED

THEY WORST CAR I HAVE EVERY OWNED AND DEALER .. WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM THIS DEALER NINE TIME HERE LOST TIME FROM WORK AND MY LIFE 9 VISIT FOR REPAIRS ON A BRAND NEW CAR IN ONE MONTH IF I CAN GIVE BACK THE CAR AND WALK AWAY I WOULD

Love My 2020 Camry

Jeffrey Bornstein is Absolutely the BEST! He made my car buying process very easy and efficient. He went above and beyond my expectation. I highly recommend you go see him today to purchase your next vehicle. I love my new 2020 Toyota Camry, it’s the perfect ride for me. It drives smoothly and with power. Great customer service at LaGrange Toyota! Thank you so much Jeffrey. I’m sending customers your way!

My dream Car

I jut in love with my car, I came her for a help with my car and I wanted to change for a brand new and the seller Caroline help me how to do it.

Family Sedan turned Sports Car

Feels like a high-end sports car with an inexpensive price tag. Always been a reliable car to have; now with a sporty look and still drives smoothly on the road.

Loving My New Camry!

My new Camry is my first sedan in almost 5 years. The red color is stunning as is the styling. The engine is stronger than expected but the gas mileage is great as well. Even though its just above tge base trim level it has sufficient bells and whistles for me! And oh what a bargain for a car that is going to hold value so well!

Reliable and stylish

I own the 2020 Toyota Camry se nightshade edition. I am absolutely in love with this car. Handles well, great features, comfortable and spacious! Great car

Reliable car and comfortable to ride

This car is sharp comfortable and very roomy inside! I would definitely suggest this car to anyone! I like the radio and also the trunk space!! Happy